Monday, August 8, 2011

Celebrating Rebecca Royce's New Mermaid Erotic Fantasy

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating the release of Rebecca Royce's new fantasy romance RETURN TO THE SEA.


As a teenager, Rebecca Royce would hide in her room to read her favorite romance novels when she was supposed to be doing her homework. She hopes, these days, that her parents think it was well worth it.

Rebecca is the mother of three adorable boys and is fortunate to be married to her best friend. They live in northern New Jersey and try not to freeze too badly during the winter months.

She's in love with science fiction, fantasy, and the pararnormal and tries to use all of these elements in her writing. She's been told she's a little bloodthirsty so she hopes that when you read her work you'll enjoy the action packed ride that always ends in romance. Rebecca loves to write series because she loves to see characters develop over time and it always makes her happy to see her favorite characters make guest appearances in other books.

In Rebecca Royce's world anything is possible, anything can happen, and you should suspect that it will.

WEBSITE *** BLOG *** FACEBOOK


RETURN TO THE SEA by Rebecca Royce

The clock is ticking for Laneigh. Banished from the ocean ten years earlier, Laneigh is shocked to discover all the Mer people living on dry land die within a decade of leaving the sea. With her life ending, she boards a cruise ship, intent on challenging the Mer who destroyed her life. She doesn't expect him to save her - but she has a request she is desperate he honor.

Hearing Laneigh's name on the wind, Sylarus, son of the Mer king, is powerless to stop himself from seeing her. Defying his father's edict, he rushes to meet the woman he's desired his whole life. But when he learns of her impending death, something shifts deep inside Sylarus. He cannot - will not - let her die.

Sylarus and Laneigh face tremendous odds to be together. In the end, they will either change Mer society forever or perish in the attempt. Can true love forgive after a decade of betrayals?

BUY THE eBOOK  ***  BUY IN KINDLE   ***   READ EXCERPT

WIN - Leave Rebecca a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for a copy of her new book! Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner.

36 comments:

  1. Good morning Rebecca and super congrats on your new fantasy release - RETURN TO THE SEA!!

    I haven't read many mer-people romances what those I have, I've really enjoyed and can't wait to read this one!

    Tell us all about this new world you've created and if we'll be seeing it again in future books.

    Hope the new book is a huge success for you! Enjoy your party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I have not read many books by Mer folk. This one sounds really good. I love a good paranormal and would love to win a copy of this book. Is this book part of a series? Are there any authors who are auto buys for you?
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for having me here today!!

    @June--Yes, Nalini Singh, Christine Feehan, Laurann Dohner, and a whole lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great, as soon as I saw the title I was intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, sounds like a great premise, Rebecca! What inspired you to try a mer story?

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rebecca!

    Sounds like such a wonderful story. You seem to be dodging the question of whether this book will have follow ups (I'm hoping the answer is yes).

    Wait, that isn't my question. Do you have a favorite movie featuring mermaids/mermen?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your release! It looks and sounds like a great read! Who are some of your favorite authors?
    shadow_kohler(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kate--Thanks so much for coming by!

    @FLChen --I'm not exactly sure but I think it started when I booked a cruise vacation for my family. My muse suddenly became interested in sea creatures

    @Emily--Maybe there will be more. Its always a possibility with me and it depends on the level of interest in the book. I could happily write more of this world. And I love Splash with Tom Hanks. One of my favorite movies. Thank you for coming by!

    @Shadow--Thank you for coming by. I love a lot of authors. Right now I'm reading MelJean Brooke who is a favorite of mine. And Ciar Cullen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already have a copy of Return to the Sea, but I just wanted to stop by and say congrats to Rebecca. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll have to get this book. I love mermaids, including the Disney "Little Mermaid" musical which I just saw last night at our music theatre.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Starla--Thank you. If you get it, I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the cover is beautiful! the excerpt i read was great and i can't wait to read the rest of the book to see what happens next.

    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Tammy--I hope you will check it out. Thanks for all your kind compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great book. Love the cover and the excerpt. I wish you mega sales.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Desiree --Thank you for coming by. Such a big fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your story sounds fantastic. I love fantasy worlds with mystical creatures. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your new book. Sounds like it will be a great read.

    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the new release.I have not read any mer-people stories before and this one sounds like a good place to start.

    do you have any rituals you do when you are writing..like listen to music?
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't had much luck finding mermaid stories that I really like. This one sounds promising. Ok, pimp your story (please). Why would I love this story? The blurb has me very intrigued!
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the new release, Rebecca! It sounds like another exciting read.

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Elaine-I write every day but sometimes its with the tv or music or downstairs or upstairs or out. No real ritual. Its whatever I need that day.

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Jen--The story begins in the middle of a story. Things have gone terribly awry and our heroine is dying. She needs one last thing from the hero, one thing she can't do without. Thats how our story begins.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on your latest release, Rebecca! What are you working on now?

    smaccall AT comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good luck with your new release, Rebecca! The cover is gorgeous and I'm sure you'll pull in a lot of readers unfamiliar with hot mermen! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Valerie--Thank you so much for coming by. I do love hot mermen! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  26. RETURN TO THE SEA sounds like a fabulous story! I really enjoy books about mermaids and mermen and haven't found too many of them. I hope this will become a series.

    What is your favorite paranormal character to write?

    TOPSAIL246(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Mer books. There are just not enough of them around. How do you research for a mer book? Is it just researching legends?
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Annalisa--Not to sound like too much of a cop out but I like writing whatever paranormal creature I am currently writing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  29. @Debby--Reading whatever i can and then delving into my own imagination

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just stopped by to say "congrats" and "woo hooo!" -- tho don't enter me in the contest. I already bought my copy (and it's marvellllllous!).
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. @Lauri--You are the best. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete