Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Celebrating A New Ellora's Cave Taboo Release For Nina Pierce

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating Nina Pierce's latest release, INVITATION TO ECSTASY, the second book in her XTC Resorts Series .

Award-winning erotic romance author, Nina Pierce, grew up in a house full of readers. So becoming enamored with books was only natural. She discovered romance stories in her early teens, falling hopelessly in love with knights in shining armor and the damsels who saved them.

Eventually, reading about alpha males and the journey to find their happy-ever-after endings wasn’t enough. She needed to pen her own stories of fated loves and soul mates. Nina’s discovered the passionate side of romance with her sexy stories. For her, it’s all about the sweet scent of seduction mixed with the heart warming aroma of romance.

Nina resides in the northeast with her high school sweetheart and soul mate of twenty-seven years, their three grown children and several very spoiled cats who consider her "staff".

WEBSITE *** FACEBOOK *** TWITTER *** BLOG *** MYSPACE


INVITATION TO ECSTASY by Nina Pierce

XTC Resorts Book 2

A woman unwilling to trust...

Sara Lancaster isn't sure accepting her invitation to a BDSM weekend at XTC Resort is a good idea - though she does have something to prove. Months of abuse at the hand of her former Master have taken their toll. Now, two years later, Sara believes she's ready to embrace her submissive side once again and enjoy the carnal pleasures of a younger Dom.

A man testing his limits...

Derek Thomas has lost belief in his abilities as a Master. Accepting an invitation for Dom training could be exactly what he needs to regain his self-confidence. Challenged with an experienced older woman, he soon realizes wielding a flogger isn't always enough to break down the emotional walls and heal a damaged submissive.

Two people with something to prove...

Sara and Derek sizzle with sexual heat the moment they step into the dungeon. The mind blowing sex and physical pain may satisfy their bodies, but wounded hearts and broken spirits just may require something even more intimate - their hearts.

BUY THE eBOOK *** BUY IN KINDLE  *** READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Leave Nina a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for a copy of MAID FOR MASTER, the first book in her XTC Resorts Series! Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!

30 comments:

  1. Happy Release Day Nina!!!

    Super congrats on a new XTC Resorts story - this one sounds great!

    For those not familiar with your XTC Resorts series, can you tell us a bit about it?

    You've had great reviews for MAID FOR MASTER so I'm so glad you decided to add to the series.

    Enjoy your special day and have fun at your party! Hope INVITATION TO ECSTASY is your biggest seller yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DeNita - I'm over-the-moon excited for this sequel to be released. I hadn't planned on creating a series when I wrote "Maid for Master", but the resort and its manager Ethan were just too alluring not to find another couple who could enjoy the carnal pleasures of an adult resort.

    XTC (Ecstasy) Resorts is a BDSM resort. But don't get me wrong, both books in this series are romances. I'm all about the Happy-Ever-After, just with some hot monkey sex thrown in! And the BDSM is soft and sexy.

    I hope your readers will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy release day!!
    I am so glad to "discover" this series and can't wait to read them.
    Will there be additional stories in the series?

    debr97 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deborah - I'm working on the third (and last) book in the series as we speak.

    Sexy people with handcuffs and blindfolds ... gosh, I love my job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a winner... wish I had your talent.
    I read these books and it almost makes me wish I wasn't single...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Nina is happy to help with my research. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new release.I will have to check these books out.They sound great.
    How would you describe Sara and Derek...only three words each?

    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maid For Masters it sounds great! Congrats on the release! Hot cover! Thanks for the sharing! Whats was your favorite part to write in this story?
    shadow_kohler(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Elaine - Oh, great question

    Sara - survivor, nurse, submissive
    Derek - architect, lonely and sexy ... definitely sexy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shadow - "Maid for Masters" was the first book to "Invitation to Ecstasy" and both were great fun to write.

    But Invitation is a highly emotional story and it was really rewarding to get the characters juuuuust right.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds great!
    Why did you decided to write books with BDSM in them?

    elizabeth_14@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elizabeth - I love the push and pull of the emotion in BDSM. It's really all about their hearts when it comes to role play and I found it a wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds terrific, Nina! Most of your stories definitely have heat! Did you start out writing scorching hot, or did you ramp up the heat as you've gone? Do you think you could go back to writing stories with less heat?

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. *waves madly at Fedora* I didn't start out writing erotic romance though my stories definitely had their sexy moments. I sort of fell into writing erotic romance and have really enjoyed it.

    I'm working on a couple of my first books to put them out independently. I don't have any problem switching from straight romance to erotic romance, it's really a matter of how frank the language is when I write the love scenes (and of course their frequency).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your new book. What was the hardest part for you to write?

    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your latest release! Sounds like a good one :-) What do you like to read for fun?

    smaccall AT comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sherry - Oh, hmmm, I always have a hard time finishing a book. I fall in love with my characters even as they fall in love with one another. I hate to send them away.

    But then release day comes and I know they're out in the world and readers are getting to enjoy their journey!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bookwyrm - I love reading paranormal romance stories. There's nothing like finding a fantasy world to get lost in for a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Nina,

    I love soft and easy bdsm stories, especially when it's all about the romance and gives me a HEA.

    Can Invitation to Ecstasy be read as a stand alone, or do you recommend reading Maid for Master first?

    caity_mack at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on the release of Invitation to Ecstasy!!

    Do you have a favorite author? Do you read other genres besides romance?

    Enjoy your party!
    kacbooks(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cathy - The books were written to stand alone, but of course I'd love for you to read "Maid for Master" first to understand a little about the island. But you won't miss anything if you just jump right into "Invitation to Ecstasy"!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Karen - Right now I'm all about paranormal romance. It seems to be what's overflowing on my nightstand. I enjoy Larisa Ione, Nalini Singh, Virna DePaul and Jessica Andersen, but there are many others also.

    I do read other genres, but mostly thrillers and suspense...with or without the romance. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This sounds like a great story. I have been wanting to read this series for a while and would love to win a copy of this one.

    Is there any genrea that you have not written that you would like to try?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Why did you decide to go with older woman younger man for this story? It is also interesting that you chose experienced submissive and an unsure dom. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Duh - Forgot my email!
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  27. June - I LOVE reading historical romances. But history was my worst subject in high school and as much as I'd like to try, I'm not sure I'll ever venture into writing that genre.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jen - I'm fascinated by the older woman/younger man relationship. The first in this series is the premise. Finding a man with the maturity to satisfy all aspects of my heroines is a real challenge.

    I hope you pick up the series.

    ReplyDelete
  29. HI Nina,
    great post. I have not read one of these books as yet but your looks very intriguing. What else interests you for writing topics?
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Debby - Truth be told, I'm a genre whore. LOL! I've written all over the place. I have a couple of paranormals (shifter and vampires), a couple of futuristic (deep space and dystopian) and a few contemporaries to add to these. I go wherever the characters lead me.

    ReplyDelete