Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Celebrating A New Release And A New Series For Stacey Espino

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating Stacey Espino's brand new release HARDCORE COWBOYS which kicks off her new Ride 'em Hard Series!

Stacey Espino resides in beautiful Ontario, Canada where she is busy raising her five school-aged children. She loves being a Canadian but could do without the brutal winters.

When she's not escaping into the romantic settings she creates on her laptop, she's reading one of the many books threatening to overtake her bedroom.

Stacey also writes Alternative [M/M] Erotic and Menage Romance under penname Winona Wilder.

WEBSITE *** BLOG *** FACEBOOK *** TWITTER


HARDCORE COWBOYS by Stacey Espino

Ride 'em Hard Book 1

Samantha has one week off work to explore the country, not expecting a snow storm to nearly take her life. She never anticipates finding love and salvation in the hands of the three Carson brothers. Her cowboy saviors have no problem sharing, pulling her deeper into their world of erotic pleasures each day she remains on their ranch.

Wyatt and his twin brothers, Cord and Val, need inspiration in the worst way. When Samantha comes into their lives, she gives them a purpose, and fulfills all their desires. There's no way they can let her return to the city. But can they convince the independent brunette to let them take care of her - forever?

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

This new release is offered at a 10% discount until August 24th.

WIN - Leave Stacey a question today at her Cyber Launch Party,and your name goes in the hat for an ebook of your choice from her backlist - Head to Stacey's Website To Check Out Your Choices! - Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!

27 comments:

  1. Happy Release Day Stacey and super congrats on kicking off a new series!

    I read the excerpt and now need another cold shower - holy cow!

    Tell us a bit about this new series Stacey and how the books will fit together and if they'll all be menage romance.

    Wish you lots of luck with the new book - saw it was already on the bestseller list - so I'm sure it'll be a HUGE seller for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am going to go get it now!

    1_trouble AT msn DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot front cover! Did you have any say in it?

    elizabeth_14@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new release Stacey! My question for you is if you find it difficult to switch from witing m/f to m/m romance or western to paranormal?

    junegirl63(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new release.I can't wait to read it.
    What do you like to read? m/m..m/f..m/m/f etc...?
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new release! Your book looks and sounds great! In this book, what did you have the most fun writing? Thank you for sharing! Hope this is your biggest seller yet!
    shadowluvs2read(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! loving that cover!!

    So who are some of the authors you read?

    a fan
    seachele71@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Stacey! Congrats on your latest! And yes, Canadian winters are brutal--my mom won't move back despite the pleas of her siblings to rejoin them ;)

    If you could live anywhere in the world for six months, where would you choose? (say that money is no object ;))

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new release. What is your favorite genre to read and write?
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your latest release, Stacey! What are you working on now?

    smaccall AT comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the new release. It sounds really great. Are there any authors who are autobuys for you?
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi DeNita!

    Thanks so much!

    Sorry for being away all day, we just got back from Niagara Falls, and I'm exhausted. Good to be home.

    All the books in the series will be western menage. The next book, Corralling the City Girl was so much fun to write, and will be out soon. It features Chase, from Hardcore Cowboys, and two other unrelated men.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elizabeth, we do have some say with our covers, which is great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maria, when I write as much as I do, I find switching between genres refreshing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Elaine, I usually prefer to read m/f. When I read menage, I like m/f/m.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Shadow,
    In Hardcore Cowboys, I liked the character growth, and how the heroes and heroine complimented each other.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chele,

    I love Kresley Cole, JR Ward, and o many others. I've read some amazing ebook authors, such as Keta Diablo, Georgia Fox, Eve Langlais, etc........

    ReplyDelete
  18. Flchen,
    I live in Canada, so I know all about it :(

    I'd love to live somewhere tropical with beautiful weather, good food, simplicity, and beautiful scenery. But, I'd always want to come home to Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sherry,

    I love to read para romance as well as young adult and inspirational fiction. My fave to write is western and para menage.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bookwyrm,

    I'm working on a vampire manage, my first. Winona's 3rd m/m book was just accepted and she's going to start a para m/m series.
    Lots going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. June, as I mentioned above I will buy anything by the authors I love. I think you fall in love with a writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your new release and a new series. Do you plan the whole series out from the beginning?
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just wanted to say hi. I don't actually have a question today. Thanks for the giveaway. You can never have too many hot, sexy books!
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Debby,

    No, I rarely plan ahead. Certain characters will stand out to me and demand their own book. In Hardcore Cowboys I liked the secondary character, Chase. So, he's in book 2. His sister, Angel, will be in book 3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! Nice excerpt! Lokking forward to reading your work, good luck with the new release.


    ELF
    wksworld at msn.com

    ReplyDelete