Thursday, August 11, 2011

Celebrating A New Siren Erotic Romance From Kortny Alexander

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating Kortny Alexander's beautiful new erotic IR romance LOVE, INTERRUPTED.

Kortny Alexander is an addict for books. She loves to read. As a matter of fact, you don't even want to be around her when she's reading a series. She forget to eat, forget to feed the kids, forget doctor's appointments...It can get ugly.

Kortny lives in Georgia with her two extremely cool sons. They are not as addicted to reading but they are not too far behind. They both are writers as well. They rubbed off on her.

In all seriousness, it started off as a simple email to one of Kortny's favorite authors. She was instantly hooked on this vampire series and emailed the author, kindly demanding to know when the next book would be coming out. The author emailed back and told Kortny she'd have to hold on until the next year. So the next email Kornty sent, she teased that she'd better start drawing her own conclusions and writing her own version to keep her busy until the next book would be released. The author wrote back that she thought that would be an interesting idea.

The next morning it was as if a flood gate was opened. Story ideas bombarded Kortny so she started writing them down and it's been a non-stop fun journey every since.

Thanks to love she receives from her two very, very patient sons, her awesome brother and her wonderful mother, Kortny's been able to write to her heart's content...and she loves it!

Kortny hopes you will pick up one of her books and join her on an erotic fun-filled adventure.

WEBSITE   ***   FACEBOOK


LOVE, INTERRUPTED by Kortny Alexander

Hitomi Narcisse is fed up. All her friends keep trying to wedge a relationship into her carefully constructed life. She has plenty of risk in her business life. She doesn’t need the pain love brings.

A computer error during college paired her with Raiden Saga, a male roommate. They formed a surprising friendship that quietly grew over four years from an ember of interest to a passionate inferno. Hitomi, believing the intimate weekend to have been a mistake, flees first from their tryst and then cuts off all contact with Raiden.

Losing control is inevitable, though, when Raiden sweeps back into her life as a sweetly compelling complication. Hitomi falls in love with the widowed Raiden and his daughter…but will she believe herself worthy of love? Or will she run again, losing everything to her fears of letting go?

Special release day discount: For one week only, Love Interrupted, Surrendering to Summer and Give Me More by Kortny Alexander are 15% off! Offer ends August 17th.  CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT *** WATCH THE TRAILER



WIN - Leave Kortny a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for a copy of her new book!  Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner!

**Btw, Kortny's got a great prize up for grabs on the contest page over at AuthorIsland,  and over on her WEBSITE too - be sure to check them out!

29 comments:

  1. Good morning Kortny and super congrats on the new release!!!

    It sounds like a beautiful love story and I'm a sucker for second-change romances, so I can't wait to read it. Great cover too - very sexy!

    Tell us a bit about your new book and what else you've been up to.

    Enjoy your launch party and I hope LOVE, INTERRUPTED is your biggest seller yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! this book sounds really good so i'll be checking it out.
    reginamayross@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book sounds great! I will be checking it out. I have been very curious lately about research. What did you have to do to research for this book?
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. After checking out the book it sounds very good. I love a grea chase for romance and from the sounds of it that is just the beginning of things....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Author Island
    Thanks for the compliments! I love the cover too. This was a fun love story to write. Like most of us we dont recognize our greatest love until its too late or we are afraid to get our hearts broken. This what this story is about. What would you do if you got a second chance at love?

    too. This was a fun love story to write. Like most of us we dont recognize our greatest love until its too late or we are afraid to get our hearts broken. This what this story is about. What would you do if you got a second chance at love?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Regina Ross
    Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Debby
    Interesting question. My research at least a small portion of it came from my own life. As for doing research, I observe everyone and everything around me. My in-laws are Asian so that helped but you can always create your own world and possibilities. That's what makes writing so fun for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tee
    Thanks and I hope you enjoy reading Hitomi's story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new release. This sounds like it will be a very good book.

    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats. I too live in Georgia and am an avid reader. I doubt however that I could write anything. I depend on others imagination. Love the video. My question is what do your boy think of your work? Do they read it?

    1_trouble AT msn DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the release.

    Do you ever write (or want to write) a book where the plot revolves around something which you are not familiar with? I don't know if that made any sense? I guess an example would be a place you have never been so you took a trip there just to be able to write about it?

    Anyway looking forward to reading your book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Sherry,
    Thanks for stopping by. I hope you get a chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Donna
    Nothing like Georgia weather! I'm happy you liked the video. As for my sons, they know exactly what I write, the genre. They are avid readers but they aren't interested in what I write or the genre. I would never let them read my stories. They aren't old enough to read it. Even my paperbacks I have lying around aren't touched by them. They have no interest and I'm grateful for that. I've been reading erotic romance for a long time so when they would walk into the room and I was on a site buying a book or two they saw the book covers and just laughed.

    They understand there's nothing 'bad' about what I write and everyone has their favorite genres. They do think it's cool that I've taken a dream and turned it into reality. Neither of them are at that point. They just like to read and write their stories.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Ursula
    Good question. I have several books I'm working on that revolve around places I've never been to. Even in my first book I'd been to Las Vegas but never the state of Colorado. I do my research as much as I can. I ask my more well traveled friends questions or can they point me in the right direction to look for something.

    I can honestly say that the supernatural books I'm working on are not from experience. Sometimes I might see a statue on television and it will appear in my story, someway, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your new release Kortney! It looks great.

    My question is about your writing process - do you plot your stories out or are you more of a "panster"? Do you listen to music while you write and does it help to inspire your scenes or characters if you do?

    maria63303(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Maria
    Thanks for stopping by. I'm a plotter and a by-the-seat-of-my-pants writer. (I have no idea what panster is.) Sometimes the music I'm listening too will encourage my writing without sitting down and plotting. Honestly, it just depends on the day.

    Music always gives me inspiration. I have playlists set up for certain scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your latest release! What do you like to read for fun?

    smaccall AT comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Bookwyrm369
    Thanks for stopping by. I like to read a variety of genres. But my favorites are romance (of course) and mysteries. I will dive into a menage story in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i loved the excerpts and the cover is beautiful. i can't wait to read the rest of the book, it looks like a wonderful story.

    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. @tammy ramey
    Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you liked the cover and excerpts. I really had fun writing this story.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the new release.Sounds great.
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the new release. It sounds like a story. Thanks for the giveaway.
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, Kortny! I love the premise of your latest! The friends-to-lovers theme is a favorite of mine, and I also love the idea of a second chance. Adding this to my TBB!

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  24. @elaing8
    Thank you for stopping by. I'm very excited about my new book.

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Jen B
    So excited you could stop by. I hope you've had loads of enjoyable reading. I'm quickly becoming addicted to giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  26. @flchen1
    Thanks for stopping by. I've always loved the friends to lovers premise too. I like when the characters come together only to fall apart. I had a great time writing Hitomi and Raiden's story.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on your New Release!
    I haven't read your book as of yet, but I have this one down on my gotta have list. It look involving and to be a great story. I love emotional reads, and this one sounds as if its going to be one.
    Thank for teh contest!

    Darcy

    pommawolf @hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete