Saturday, May 28, 2011

Celebrating Stacey Kennedy's New Otherworld Novel

Today at our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating a brand new release for Stacey Kennedy!

Stacey's novels are light-hearted fantasy with heart squeezing, thigh-clenching romance, and even give a good chuckle every now and again.

Her journey as a writer began as a way to keep her brain alive since being a stay at home mom can sometimes be a little...let's say numbing. It was an escape from screaming kids, dirty diapers and plain old mom duty.

It started as a hobby, but as the stories progressed it became a passion. Now, Stacey indulges at nap time, especially the juicy bits! Every mom needs a good thrill!



A WARRIOR'S WITCH by Stacey Kennedy
An Otherworld Novel

Decades old guilt collide with a murder, igniting a battle in a warrior's soul to choose between love and duty...

Murder has brought Talon, Master of Guardians, as well as Zia, his witch and Master of Witches, to Chicago. The manner of death appears to be a suicide, but Talon is far from ready to close the case. To avenge the Guardian linked to his past, he agrees to take on the assignment, and find her killer.

As they dive deeper into the investigation, they find themselves entering a world where BDSM is the norm. A lifestyle that Zia is uncomfortable with and, rattled by this new development, she is more than ready to return to the Otherworld. But their investigation quickly takes an unexpected twist when they discover that they're not only hunting a killer but also someone who is controlling supernaturals in Chicago.

Their mission not only brings danger, but also forces Talon to deal with decades old guilt that corrodes his soul. Every event that unfolds only deepens his fight and pushes him to face an ultimate choice - what is more important - his duty to the Otherworld or the witch he holds closest to his heart?

BUY THE eBOOK
*** BUY IN KINDLE *** READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Leave Stacey a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for your choice of ebook from Stacey's backlist! Check out all your choices on her website! Please leave your email address, so we can contact you if you are our winner - Good Luck!

17 comments:

  1. Super Congrats! i really love your books,i have them all but one (silent howl)
    reginamayr@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Regina!! I love the characters from the Otherworld! They are always a blast to write!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new release,it sounds great.
    How many books will be in this series?
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaing8-I have no idea. LOL! I'll keep writing them as long as I have stories that need to be told! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Stacey :) Here's my question-

    Where do you get your inspiration for your Leads?

    authornicolehicks(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on another great looking release. This book looks really good. I envy you and your ability to write so fast.

    iqb99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ,

    My question is who is your favorite author?

    PS love your Facebook page you always have laughing.

    Ktalley28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Stacey!
    Talon sounds like my kind of tortured hero. I also love the fact that Chicago is also part of the story. Congratulations on the new release!

    If I am lucky enough to win, I would love to get Forever Bound from your backlist. Thanks for the great giveaway!

    user1123 AT comcast DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the release, sounds like another great story. My choice of ebook would be "An Everlasting Bite"

    skpetal at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! I love that your a Mom and decided to write to stay sane!! :) Did you always write or did it just come as an outlet once the kids came? I have 2 kids so I know it gets overwhelming! That is why I read to get away from it all!! So I'm glad there are other mothers out there to write the books I love!!! :)
    Love the book cover! So beautiful!!
    shannonjean14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicole--hmmm...inspiration comes from anything and everything! But it's normally a scene that pops into my head and then the character develops from there.

    Danielle - My muse is busy!! :)

    Keisha - Katie MacAlister! I love her dragon books!!

    Stacie - Yup, Talon was more tortured than I thought. Once I got into the deep of the story--my heart bleed for the poor man!

    Thanks Jean!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulation on your new release. With all of the different kind of paranormal beings to read and write about what is your favorite?

    sstrode@scrtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the release. Who are some of your autobuys, if you have any?
    GFC follower: June M.
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have seen your books on a number of blog site in the past few months. I think posting on various book blog sites is a great marketing approach. What other marketing techniques do you think are great for getting recognized?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Stacey, I have not read any of your books but I am adding them to my list, Have you written anything that is not part of this series?
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super congrats on the new release Stacey - great cover!!! I must say I don't think you have a cover I didn't love.

    Can you tell us a little bit about your new Otherworld Series and the world you created for it?

    Hope you have another big bestseller on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love teh title and the cover on your book, and recently downloaded a sample from Amazon. The like the mystery and putting this on my gotta have list.
    Thank you for the contest!

    Darcy

    pommawolf@ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete