Thursday, April 26, 2012

Celebrating A Sexy New Exotika Story From Kathy Kulig

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating the release of SPRING BREAK, a new story in EC's Exotika Line from the smoking hot pen of Kathy Kulig.

SPRING BREAK - A Exotika Story by Kathy Kulig

Spring break beyond your wildest fantasies? If Justin Watkins can stop watching over his college students like Big Brother, he might convince the prim-and-proper Mariko Maguire to be his sex partner at the invitation-only adult club called TropiX.

Mariko is in Fort Lauderdale on business, trying to secure new clients for her PR firm. Abandoning prior commitments for one wickedly lustful evening - a one-night stand of kinky sex - was not on her agenda.

Carter Bosworth is looking for an evening of sex games during his layover in the tropical playground. He's a regular at TropiX and always open for a new thrill. His plans are sidetracked, but it may be to his benefit after all when he meets the beautiful Mariko.

The potent heat developing between Justin and Mariko tempts her into shedding her inhibitions, and an exploration in eroticism beyond her imagination develops at the fetish club.

 
BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

Kathy Kulig is the multi-published author of paranormal, contemporary and erotic romance. In her worlds, gutsy heroines and hunky heroes face the unexpected and overcome formidable odds, because with courage, true love can find a way. These are the stories she loves to read and the stories she’s compelled to write.

When not immersed in her next story, Kathy enjoys traveling, relaxing by the beach with a book, mountain biking, movies and dinners out. She lives with her husband in a 100-year-old Victorian house in Pennsylvania. For more information visit her website.

WEBSITE *** BLOG *** TWITTER *** FACEBOOK   ***   NEWSLETTER   ***   MYSPACE

WIN - Leave Kathy a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for one of TWO PRIZES - either an ebook of your choice from her backlist or a copy of SOMETHING WICKED! Please leave your email address and which book from her backlist you'd like to win, so we can get it to you if you are today's winner!






14 comments:

  1. Good morning Kathy and super congrats on the new release!

    Wow - this one sounds hot, can you tell us all about it and about this club you created?

    Will we see this club again? And what are you working on now?

    Can't wait to read the new book and I hope it's a big seller for you!

    Have fun with your party today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DeNita, Thanks so much for having me here today. I'm really excited about this new book and the series I'm working on. Yes, I've outlined three other books & the working series title is TropiX after the name of the club. I got the idea after dh & I were at Pleasure Island in Orlando. It's has or had a number of nite clubs with different music. We met a couple who live in two different states and were lovers. I got my idea for Carter & Cynthia, and a what if there was a sex club on Pleasure Island. ;) These characters and their unique long distant relationship as well as other people they run into is the premise of this series.

    I'm working on the next book now. A summer story. Thanks again for helping me celebrate my new release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I want! lol Sounds awesome! Congrats Kathy! How many books are you planning for this series? When it comes to writing a book, what do you have the most fun with? Whats the hardest part? Thank you! You have a great day and have fun! ;)
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fantastic and hot excerpt! Congratulations on your latest release, it sounds great! I'm adding it to my wishlist. I think this is going to be a great series.

    Do you have a scene in your mind that you haven't been able to fit into one of your stories yet?
    schaballa(at)echoes(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new book. I loved The Emerald Dungeon. Do you get a lot of support from your husband for your writing? If I win I'd like Dial B please.

    1_trouble @ msn . com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun, Kathy! Thanks for sharing a bit of the inspiration and I love knowing there are more stories to come in this "world"! Do you celebrate your new releases in any special way? Dinner out at least? :) Congrats and looking forward to reading this one!

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shadow, Thank you! I've planned 4 books for this series. I'm working on the second one now. I guess the fun part is torturing my characters because I know it'll be sweet when they finally get together. The hardest part is the beginning even if I know the story. Starting at just the right point. Hope you had a great day too. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, Susan. Hope you enjoy it. :) I think it's going to be a fun series to write too. Wow, that's a great question. There's one scene I've been wanting to do for a long time and I finally did it in the opening scene of THIS book. LOL

    Hi Donna, Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed Emerald D. Yes, hubby is very supportive. He even helps me brainstorm stories. He helped with Tattoo Witch in Something Wicked This Way Comes anthology. And an idea for another that's on the back burner until I finish this series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fedora, Yes, any excuse for a dinner out. :) We went to a nice Italian restaurant this time called Setta Luna. One of my fav places. But a pizza with a glass of wine and a movie at home is good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the book! What's your favorite genre to write in?

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by. I think paranormal is my first love. But I do enjoy hot contemporary stories too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paranormal is my favorite genre but I do read contemporary when written by authors I follow. Can you work on more than one book at a time or do you have to finish what you are working on before you pick up the next project?
    linze_e at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lindseye,
    Usually I wortk on one at a time. But I do have a couple started or outlined right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all for helping me celebrate my new release with Ellora's Cave. Keep an eye out for follow up stories in this new series.

    Congratulations to the two winners!! BN100 and Lindseye! Please email me your choice of an ebook, either one from my backlist or Something Wicked This Way Comes anthology. I'll also send you an email off line too. my email: kathykulig(at)rcn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete