Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Celebrating A New Spin On Red Riding Hood From Sandra Sookoo

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating a sexy fairytale adventure from Sandra Sookoo.

COME HITHER by Sandra Sookoo

Heroes don't wear capes and heroines sometimes have fur. This ain't your grandma's fairytale.

Riley Hanson has fate by the balls. She's a kick-ass wolf-shifter who's not afraid to tell people off, especially if they try to suggest how to live her life. She lives with her grandma in the Wisconsin woods, hoping to keep the worst of humanity away.

Carson Hoode, the guy every woman wants to talk to but not date, drives a truck for Red Riders Express. Six months off a divorce, the only thing he's got going for him is a perfect delivery record, except a heavy October downpour and a muddy road threaten it. As he tries to finish his route on foot, he slips and wrenches his knee. The business end of Riley's rifle closes out his day.

The fur and pheromones fly as Riley and Carson battle their attraction while eluding a back woods hunter intent on bagging more than local wildlife. They'll need a healthy dose of fairytale magic to survive - too bad there's no such thing. Now, if only Grandma would give them some privacy because someone's getting laid at the end.

BUY THE eBOOK  ***  BUY IN KINDLE   ***   READ THE EXCERPT  *** WATCH THE TRAILER



Sandra Sookoo is a writer of romantic fiction. Her portfolio includes historical, contemporary, sci-fi and paranormal romances. She loves to blend genres and spice them up and often times will add humor as well.

After catching the writing bug at the young age of ten, she’s gone on to grow her unique writing style. She’s a regular contributor for the Paranormal Romantic's blog and has a great time keeping things interesting at the Believing is Seeing blog.

When not immersed in creating new worlds and interesting characters, Sandra likes to read, bake and travel. Her favorite place to spend vacation hours is Walt Disney World. It’s where dreams come true and the soul can play. That suits her just fine. Writing is her ultimate dream job.

WEBSITE *** FACEBOOK *** TWITTER *** BLOG

WIN - Leave Sandra a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for a copy of her new book! Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!

19 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo Sandra! Congrats on the new release! Sounds like a great story - love how you've twisted this fairytale (and your others) to create something so different!

    Tell us about the new book and about your series of erotic fairytales. Planning anymore?

    What else is coming up for you? I know you're one super busy author.

    Enjoy your cyber launch party and I hope your new release is your biggest seller yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me on the blog today. I've been in and out and haven't been online much.

    Come Hither is the third of my retold fairy tales. Do I have more planned? Yes though I'm not sure when I'll be able to fit them into my schedule at the moment :-)

    What's coming up next for me? My first menage comes out next month, plus I've put my Holiday Magic series into a print anthology which releases next week. There's always something going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the release! I love your takes on fairy tales and myths. Very imaginative and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Did you have any input on the cover? It's a good one.
    greenduckie13 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Emma! Fairy tales is a weakness...

    Thanks Greenduckie! Actually, this was the second cover done. I felt the first one conveyed a more "sweet" type of story and I didn't want to mislead the readers. Come Hither is pretty far from "sweet" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the book! It sounds very good. What's your favorite fairy tale?

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really good! What are the other books in the "fairy tales" series?

    sugerlady@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi bn100 :-) Thanks! My favorite fairy tale? Beauty and the Beast :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tamara!

    The other two reworked fairy tales I've done are Wishful Thinking (Rumpelstiltskin) and Fractured (Beauty and the Beast meet Ugly Duckling) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Release and Congrats, Sandra <3 I really need to read these reworked tales of yours :))) Hope you've had a fabulous day!!
    Xoxo
    Stacey Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Stacey! :-) My day was pretty good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the new release. It sounds like a great story, and I love that the heroine is the wolf, and the hero a human. Nice twist/change from the usual. Can't wait to read it and the other reworked fairy tales
    June

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! Sounds like another winner! ;) I love shifters and a kick ass heroine. My favorite! Cant wait to jump into this story! So excited! ;) Congrats!!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds fun, Sandra--I love it when an author gives us a fresh take on an old favorite! Glad to hear you've got more of these planned, too! Can't wait to read these, and looking forward to your upcoming releases this year :) Hope you're not too busy to enjoy some pleasure reading for yourself! What's on your TBR?

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Fedora! Thanks :-) Oh, I've got tons of books on my TBR list. My bookshelves and Kindle are full of them! Luckily, vacation is coming up so I'll get to make a dent in them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sandra,
    I hope this post this time(fingers crossed). congratulations on the new book. i love the cover, it's gorgeous and the book sounds wonderful. i can hardly wait to start reading. :D
    i have it at the top of my TBBN list so it shouldn't be long before i have it in my grubby little hands. LOL!

    congrats again and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    tammy ramey
    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. has the winner been posted for this one yet?

    tammy ramey
    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete