Monday, April 16, 2012

Celebrating A Hot New Release For Tianna Xander And eXtasy Books

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating a sexy new release for Tianna Xander and eXtasy Books.

BRIANNA'S PROPHECY by Tianna Xander

Niklas Voortag, High King of Terrna lives his life for his people. His own needs are unimportant. Driven by the words of an ancient prophecy, he searches far and wide for the woman who can save his world. Now that he's found her, can she also save his heart?

Kidnapped from her world and everything she knows, Brianna O'Neill finds that she is The One bound to save an entire world. A trip through space, an acquaintance with a faery and an ancient sorcerer was never at the top of her list. Now she must come to terms with the fact that she is the only one with the power to thwart an evil plan.

This book was previously published under the title Prophecy. It has been revised, edited and republished.

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

Tianna Xander is the author of several paranormal, time-travel and science fiction romance novels. She loves reading everything from romance novels, murder mysteries and encyclopedias, to handbooks on solar energy. Tianna is the first to admit she spends far too much time surfing the internet and chatting with her online friends and critique groups. Having written several novels and working on at least one more at any given time -- Tianna still finds time for her family, friends and her many pets. She currently lives in Michigan with her husband, two children, three cats, two big dogs and one occasionally terrorized Netherland Dwarf bunny. Her life is anything but boring.

WEBSITE *** BLOG *** MYSPACE *** FACEBOOK

WIN - Leave Tianna a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for an ebook of your choice from Tianna's impressive backlist - check out all your choices on Tianna's Website! Be sure to leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me, DeNita. I look forward to answering questions and chatting today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Tianna! Super congrats on the new release! Please tell us about it and if this book is a stand alone or if it's starting a new series for you :)

    I love the sound of it and I love that you are mixing a fantasy with space travel - would you call it a sci fi at all?

    Can't wait to read it! And I see it's already on the bestseller list over on eXtasy Books - you must be thrilled!

    Have fun at your party today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the book...

    Also now following you, follow me at http://thewrongplaceatthewrongtime.blogspot.pt/

    Nice to connect...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi David,

    Thank you! Then I'll follow you right back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favourite genres fantasy and sci-fi mix :D Adding the book to my wishlist.

    ilona
    felinewyvern at googlemail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, DeNita!

    Brianna's Prophecy is, so far, a stand alone novel, though it does have room to expand to a trilogy. It's about a Wiccan woman who casts a spell to bring love into her life. Little did she know, that once she opened her heart and mind to her own inner magic, her life would change forever.

    As with all of my books, this is a romance, but I would also say it's a fantasy, paranormal, sci-fi adventure and, at 95,000 words, its my longest novel to date.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Ilona. It was a dream of mine to write this because it crosses so many genre that I love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Tianna--this sounds great! Thanks for the intro--I love scifi fantasy! Are you doing anything special to celebrate this release? Sounds like you've been keeping busy! What else are you working on these days?

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flchen,

    Thank you. I've been working on Kalen, book 2 of the Hidden Breeds series, the next book in the Paradise series, The Earth Dragon and book four of the Chosen series. Yes, I have been busy.

    I work on so many at one time because when I stall on one, I move to another. It keeps me moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the book! It sounds very good. I like the characters' names. How did you come up with them?

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bn100,

    Good question! I've always liked the the names Nicholas and Brianna. When I was younger, I always wanted to be a Brianna, but I think we all hate our names at one time or another in our lives.

    As for the hero, while I love the name Nicholas, it just seemed too... Earthbound, so I changed the spelling to Niklas to make it seem foreign enough for an alien King.

    Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete