Friday, September 16, 2011

A New Dragon Bound Release For Tianna Xander

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating the release of THE ICE DRAGON, the second book in Tianna Xander's  new Dragon Bound Series!

Tianna is the author of several paranormal, time-travel and science fiction romance novels. She loves reading everything from romance novels, murder mysteries and encyclopedias, to handbooks on solar energy. Tianna is the first to admit she spends far too much time surfing the internet and chatting with her online friends and critique groups. Having written several novels and working on at least one more at any given time -- Tianna still finds time for her family, friends and her many pets. She currently lives in Michigan with her husband, two children, three cats, two big dogs and one occasionally terrorized Netherland Dwarf bunny. Her life is anything but boring.

WEBSITE *** BLOG *** MYSPACE *** FACEBOOK

THE ICE DRAGON by Tianna Xander

A Dragon Bound Book

Rose wants and needs a mate, but when one offers in the form of a dragon, can she stop running long enough to test the bond?

Rose is convinced that no man, let alone a dragon, could possibly want her. When an ice dragon turns on the heat, she does what her instincts scream for her to do. Grabs her sister and heads for the hills with a dragon in cold and calculating pursuit.

With her destiny held in a kiss, will she ever let him get close enough to prove their match?

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Leave Tianna a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for an ebook of your choice from Tianna's impressive backlist - check out all your choices on Tianna's Website! Be sure to leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!

***NOTE - if you're having trouble leaving a comment, try switching browsers....seems blogger isn't playing nice with certain ones :-( or feel free to leave your questions over on our event posting at FACEBOOK and we'll include your name in our drawing!

12 comments:

  1. Good morning Tianna and super congrats on the new release THE ICE DRAGON!

    For those not familiar with your Dragon Bound Series - can you tell us a bit about it and how the books fit together?

    What do you have planned next?

    Hope you enjoy your party today - TGIF and hope the new release is a bestseller for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tianna. I've not read any of your dragon bound books. How many do you plan to have in the series and I heard these and not hot like your other books are they YA?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dragons! I love dragons almost as much as my husband does (he has a few hundred around the house lol)so I must add this book to my wish list :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tianna

    The Ice Dragon sounds like an interesting read.
    Thanks for giving this opportunity to win one of your books.

    And I also love the cover!

    Erinaslin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new release.
    Can the books in this series be read as stand alones?

    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your latest release! Sounds like a fun, sexy book :-) How do you keep your creative juices flowing having written so many books? Do you ever get burnt out?

    smaccall AT comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the release. Looks like I've got to add a new series to my wish list, if only I had an endless supply of money to buy all the books I want to read.

    Have your already started a 3rd Dragon Bound book?

    drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's your favorite thing you have ever written about? The Dragon Bound series sounds interesting.
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Wow, your a busy lady! You have releases coming out left and right! Congrats and great job! I love the sound of this book. Who doesnt love dragons? This is a must get! :) How did you get the idea for this?
    shadowluvs2read(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, this series sounds good, Tianna! It sounds like an oxymoron, an ice dragon--curious what inspired this! :)

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. First off, I would like to apologize for missing my cyber launch. Things got a little hairy for me on Friday.

    Thank you to everyone who came and commented. I will strive to answer all of your questions in the hope that you will see my answers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elain,

    Thank you. The stories are tied together by one central mystery. It’s not something that I really focus on a lot in the story. It’s not integral to the story, but will unfold slowly through the series. Each book has its own couple who find each other and find their conclusion in the book. In other words, the romance is stand alone, the mystery is not.

    BookWyrm,

    I don’t want to say I get burned out so much as just plain tired. I have a family, I write, I have a day job… all of that factors in. LOL

    Kathryn,

    I’m glad you like the concept! Yes, there is a third Dragon Bound story in the works. Thanks for asking.

    Jen,

    My favorite thing I’ve ever written about? Hmm… I would have to say it’s time travel. I think the romantic in me loves the idea that a person could travel back in time to the days when men protected their women. I love the romantic notion of that, but I know the hard facts. It wasn’t an easy life, men weren’t always chivalrous and women were chattel. But it’s fun to dream, isn’t it?

    Shadow,

    I was writing another story when out of the blue, the idea for a coven of witches who were also sisters took shape in my head. I stopped writing on my current work in progress for a few minutes to write the first chapter of The Golden Dragon and it’s been taking shape from there. The sisters also have seven brothers who are mages. They will get their own stories at Extasy Books because, let’s face it, the guys are horn dogs. LOL

    Flchen1,

    As I said above, the idea just came to me while I was in the middle of writing Looking for Paradise. I was thinking on the lines of shifters and the idea just popped into my head. I like when that happens. LOL

    To Everyone,

    I want to thank you all for coming to my cyber launch and I apologize for missing it. Since I couldn’t be here when you all were, I would like to offer everyone who posted before I did a free copy of one of my erotic short stories, Lhampyre Yule. Just send me a request at Tianna Xander @ yahoo. com without the spaces, of course and I will send it to you. Please put CYBER LAUNCH in the subject line in all caps so I don’t miss it. Again, I thank you all!

    ReplyDelete