Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Celebrating A Hot And Sexy New Menage From Lexxie Couper

Today at our Cyber Launch Party Blog we're celebrating Lexxie Couper's new release TROPICAL SIN, a hot new menage and the third book in Samhain's Hot and Sexy Series, Bandicoot Cove!

Lexxie's not a deviant. She just has a deviant's imagination and a desire to entertain readers with her words. Add the two together and you get darkly erotic romances with a twist of horror, sci-fi and the paranormal.

When she's not submerged in the worlds she creates, Lexxie's life revolves around her family, a husband who thinks she's insane, a pony-sized mutt who thinks he's a lapdog, two yabbies hell-bent on destroying their tank and her daughters, who both utterly captured her heart and changed her life forever.

TROPICAL SIN by Lexxie Couper

It takes more than a rock star to rock your world. Sometimes you need a friend.

Bandicoot Cove, Book 3

McKenzie Wood is Australia's star gossip mag journalist, and she's just spied the story of a lifetime: rumor-shrouded rock star, Nick Blackthorne - —who thinks he's incognito at Bandicoot Cove resort. The word is Nick's a sex addict about to come out of the closet, and who better to lure Nick out than her BFF, Aiden Rogers - a pulse-poundingly gorgeous firefighter who is always there when she needs him, no matter the challenge.

Aiden admits it's pretty damned pathetic that he can rush into burning buildings, but not have the guts to tell McKenzie he's in love with her. No way can he tell his best friend he'd like to do some seriously sinful things to her, especially since she's never shown one iota of sexual interest.

Nick looks forward to some "unfamous" downtime in his home country. He's surprised to find his creative muse stirred - more like brought to rigid attention - by a couple so sexy that all he can think about is the three of them. Together.

Three bodies move together as one, and the music becomes a smoldering beat that rivals the island's heat. When the truth inevitably comes out, the heat might be enough to save three souls...or end up just another sinner's lament.

Product Warnings:One plus one plus one equals OMG sex, are-you-freaking-kidding-me orgasms and some serious mind-blowing climaxes.

WIN - Leave a question for Lexxie today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for a copy of her new release!  Be sure to leave your email address and which book you'd like to win so we can hook you up if you are today's winner!

***NOTE - if you're having trouble leaving a comment, try switching browsers....seems blogger isn't playing nice with certain ones :-( or feel free to leave your questions for Lexxie over on our event posting at FACEBOOK and we'll include your name in our drawing!

15 comments:

  1. sounds like a great read!! can't wait to read it!


    debr97 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this last night and let me tell you HOT HOT HOT!! I loved it. All the books in the series so far are fantastic.Can't wait for the next one.

    Lexxie will there be more than the 4 books in this series? (cause I want more) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Lexxie (or good evening since you're on the other side of the world) and super congrats on the new release!!

    Tell us all about Samhain's new Bandicoot Cove Series and how the books fit together.

    Love menage and this one has a firefighter AND a rock star - WOW - don't get much better than that - lol!!!

    I've got a question for you - is Bandicoot Cove a real place? How many books do you have that are set in your home country of Australia?

    Enjoy your party and I hope your book TROPICAL SIN as well as the entire series is a huge seller for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new release Lexxie!

    I just downloaded the Bandicoot Cove free read & Vivian Arend's installment in the series. Was planning to download the other two when my book budget refills in 2 weeks, but I if I win, I guess I'll be able to buy one of your backlist instead. Which leads to my question.

    Which of your series was your favorite to write?

    drainbamaged.gyzmo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great cover! did you have input into it?
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your books. Was this concept thought up by the three of you or by the publisher?
    thordirkpoi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your latest release! Was the free read to intro this series a collaboration with all three authors and how did that work?

    SarahM
    smaccall ATcomcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read the free read in the Bandicoot series. I must admit, I am intrigued. When you all wrote your installments, did you take into account, what the other authors were writing? Did you all try to match up your writing styles? Did you read any of the other installments and think, "darn, I wish I had thought of that!"?
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to be able to read this series. I am sure that they are all great because some great authors have written them. Thank you for the giveaway.
    June M.
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new release, thanks for the great giveaway...my question is how often do you get ideas from normal everyday things, like grocery shopping, getting coffee, etc.?

    Eva
    evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Evryone,

    I'm truly sorry I have been AWOL for this celebration. There was a Teachers' Strike in my state today and, being an ex-teacher myself, I fully supported their cause. That meant I was a full-time mum instead of a full-time Lexxie. But my girls are now finally in bed and sleeping (I hope) so I'm going to FINALLY respond to you all. Ready?

    Deborah R - Thank you so much. I truly hope you enjoy it :)

    Elaing8 - Wow, you've made me grin. And yes, there surely will be more. One more in this "visit" and three more next August/September :)

    Anonymous (hee, that's very mysterious) - My fav series to write? Ack! Umm...I'm going to say the Savage Australia series (there's two out so far), followed by my Spaceport books (of which I've written four). But then, I love love love the fun I had writing this one so... Can I say all of them? :)

    Debby - I did. But honestly, when it comes to Samhain covers, I've never had a bad one. (Which I had the woman on this cover's tummy, though *grin*)

    Swamimommy - By us. We pitched the idea to Samhain and they said, go for it :)

    SarahM - it was a collaborative effort. We each wrote different sections and then spent quite a bit of time discussing what we'd written on IM.

    Jen B - Jess, Viv and myself were constantly chatting and sharing sections from our manuscripts and discussing what our characters were doing. And no, I don't think we did wish we'd written what the other had. Although I was kinda envious of Viv's Tantra Chair scene in Paradise Found ;)

    June M - you are more than welcome :)

    Eva - every day. I carry a note book around with me at all times. You'd be surprised how quickly I fill it :)

    Lexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have read the first two and did enjoy them both. Lexxie always has a way with words and her story works well with the other story lines.

    linze_e at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this series so far. Can't wait to read this book.

    carolcobun(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL, Lexxie! Congrats and happy release! You still write in a notebook? I would have thought you'd be using your new smartphone or tablet to take your notes ;)

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just saw the post that said I won, but haven't heard from Lexxie. Here's my email again in case she is having trouble.

    drainbamaged.gyzmo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete