Sunday, September 4, 2011

Celebrating A New Amber Quill Heat Release From Caitlyn Willows

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating today's Amber Heat release of CATAPHILIA for erotic romance author Caitlyn Willows.

Caitlyn weaves deep emotions and sizzling sensuality into her action-filled stories. Believing life is to be lived and felt, not merely watched, Willows delivers real-to-life characters in unforgettable tales of love, adventure, and always steamy passion. Love and adventure, earthbound and in the stars, naughty and nice, you'll find it all in these steamy tales of erotic romance from the pen of Caitlyn Willows.

WEBSITE  ***  NEWSLETTER  ***  BLOGS  ***  FACEBOOK  ***  TWITTER  ***  GOODREADS


CATAPHILIA by Caitlyn Willows

She'd been promised a trip she'd never forget, an adventure to boggle her mind and warm her on cold nights. But first Lydia had to face her fears, had to trust in a love she never realized existed, had to dare for a man she longed for, and reach for the world Mark and Brent were offering when they take her beneath the ground and into the dark.

One word will stop it all. Another will give her victory over a lifelong phobia. It's hard to say yes when one's heart races in fear. It's hard to say no when the adrenaline rush of dangerous men lead a woman into depths she'd never imagined and fantasies she'd only daydreamed.

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Leave a comment or question for Caitlyn today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for an ebook of your choice from her backlist - Click here to check out all your choices! Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!

***NOTE - if you're having trouble leaving a comment, try switching browsers....seems blogger isn't playing nice with certain ones :-( or feel free to leave your questions for Caitlyn over on our event posting at FACEBOOK and we'll include your name in our drawing!

9 comments:

  1. Hello everyone!

    I'll be in and out throughout the day. Please feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to respond in as timely a fashion as my crazy busy life allows.

    :) Caitlyn
    www.caitlynwillows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Release Day Caitlyn!!!

    This sounds like a great story - love how Lydia is trying to overcome her fear to experience some exciting new adventures.

    Do you know people with phobias or do you have a phobia so you could draw on those feelings to make Lydia's fears and reactions feel real?

    I also love that paris is the setting - I've watched several shows that explore the paris underground and I think it's fascinating! What a great spooky setting for a story!

    Hope you have a wonderful day - a great holiday weekend and hope CATAPHILIA is another bestseller for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read an article in a recent issue of National Geograhic on Underground Paris. This was followed by watching the movie Sanctum (about trapped cave divers). And Cataphilia was born.

    I have a great fear of heights. It's not the height so much as it is the fear of falling. During the RT Convention in Los Angeles this year, I was stuck in the hotel's glass elevator (an outside elevator) on the 19th floor. My meltdown wasn't pretty.

    Watching Sanctum pushed fear buttons I didn't realize I had or thought were minor -- fear of being trapped underground and fear of drowning.

    I loved writing this story. It demanded to be written now and I was unable to write anything else that I'd planned until Cataphilia was complete.

    It's a short story, very hot, very explicit.

    Caitlyn
    www.caitlynwillows.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning, This sounds like a wonderful book. Is it part of a series?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debby,

    It's not part of a series. Although, I did leave things open at the end of Cataphilia to do a stand-alone sequel.

    The men are empowering Lydia in more ways than one. It might be interesting to do a follow-up story to she what she does next. I'll decide more based on two things: reader response to Cataphilia, and what my muse demands. And, trust me, sometimes my muse and her fairy cohorts demand a lot. :)

    Caitlyn
    www.caitlynwillows.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations sounds like you've done it again. Another smokin' hot read. I too have a fear of heights. Just being on the second level of the mall gives me the willies. It doesn't help that the floor shakes. I refuse to let my fears get in the way though. I just push on through. No real question but I wanted to say hi and congrats.

    1_trouble AT msn DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Donna.

    I hear you on pushing through. Despite the fear of heights, I've hiked Mesa Verde National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, to name a few. And in a move I really needed to put more thought in... I climbed down the iron ring crevice trail in Mojave Wildlife Preserve. The rings were spaced apart as far as I could stretch. A vertical descent. Quite the challenge, but I did it.

    Caitlyn
    www.caitlynwillows.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your release! Looks and sounds great! How did you celebrate the release of your book?
    shadowluvs2read(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds quite intriguing, Caitlyn! Thanks for celebrating with us--do you often stories where your characters seize the reins? Or are they nicely cooperative?

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete