Sunday, September 18, 2011

Holt And DeLand Rock It Out

Need good books to read? Hot heroes and feisty heroines? And maybe win some prizes, too? Once a month at our Cyber Launch Party, Cerise DeLand and Desiree Holt boogie out to unveil their latest salsa-hot releases, then answer questions about their deepest, darkest secrets and today's the day. Fun games and prizes at the hottest place on the Web!


Book 4 in the Phoenix Agency series.

Kat Culhane hasn't seen Mike D'Antoni for two years until they run into each other in Texas. Time has passed but the heat between them hasn't diminished. Hello leads to lunch, lunch leads to dinner, and dinner leads to bed...and the most erotic sex they've ever had.

When Kat's sister disappears, along with her boss and his family, Mike and the Phoenix Agency roll into action, with Kat's remote viewing abilities playing a key role in the search. At night she loses herself in Mike's arms as his hands and mouth soothe and seduce her. In addition to finding her sister, it's obvious to Kat and Mike that this time around, they also have to find a way to hang on to each other.

Publisher’s Note: You just can't keep a good story down. Previously published as Freeze Frame with The Lotus Circle and then Cerridwen Press, this book has been revised and the bedroom door opened wide for Ellora’s Cave.


TREBLE  An anthology by Desiree Holt, Elizabeth Coldwell, Lily Harlem, Imari Jade, Lisabet Sarai and Wendi Zwaduk


If one man is great, how hot will it be with three?

When Marti Jensen took the job managing the Treble Shooters honky-tonk, little did she know that the three Thompson brothers-Justin, Mark and Cade-had more in mind than having her pour drinks and keep order among the rowdies.

But a visit to their vast ranch, the Treble T, showed her just what kind of erotic fantasies they had and the role they expected her to play. The question then became…what next?

Other stories in this anthology include:

'Wild About That Thing' by Lisabet Sarai - There's more than one way to beat the blues.

'Orchestrating Manoeuvres' by Lily Harlem - The life of a broken hearted supermodel can get pretty dull-there's only so much champagne and caviar one can handle. So, when the opportunity to hook up with two stunning Italian pianists with talented fingers, perfect rhythm and sublime composing presented itself, what could I say but yes, yes yes!

'Three-part Harmony' by Elizabeth Coldwell - When a new guitarist joins the band, is a loving duet about to become a trio?

'Savin' Me' by Wendi Zwaduk - Three is their magic number. Now they’ve got to decide if the magic is worth saving.

'Rhapsody' by Imari Jade - Two gorgeous male rockers, one sexy lead female singer. Both men want her. Who will she choose?

BUY THE BOOK   ***   BUY THE eBOOK  ***  READ THE EXCERPT

LADY STARLING'S STOCKINGS by Cerise DeLand

Now on sale for 99 cents!

Lady Solange Starling has a special skill. But catching spies within her cousin's embassy has never presented a challenge...until now.

One moonlit evening in a garden, Solange views a daring man she has not seen in years. A man she never forgot. A man, who even in his youth, carved his place in her life and her reverie.

Monsieur Noir, he calls himself. And so he is, a man living in shadows, dark and dangerous to her heart. As the two of them join together to weed out the nemesis who attempts to destroy their fight against Napoleon, Solange and Noir learn how rich grand passion can be.

Once more, they fight against cruel fate to give them what they most desire. Each other. Free of torment and loss. Free at last to love.

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Prizes will be given out throughout the day - so come on over, stay awhile and Rock It Out with Cerise and Desiree and maybe, if we're lucky, the authors from the TREBLE anthology will stop by!!

36 comments:

  1. This is a great list of books! I'm a huge fan of rock star stories and find them extra sexy. So the more of them I can discover the happier I am.

    joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! Sliding into place at my desk and waving to everyone! For all you Phoenix Agency fans, as you can see Book 4 is now available and I am hard at work on Book #5. Troy's story. Cerise is in Spain today (the dirty rat!) so I'll be leading the charge for both of us. Oh, and since it's sunday don't be surprised if you get a little football mixed in with everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All amazing books :) I love the Phoenix Agency series

    elizabeth_14@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the releases.

    I have the first two books on my wish list. Never heard of the third until today.They all sound awesome.
    I love anthologies..I want Treble :D

    The cover hussy that I am :D Just loves these one..wow.
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't the covers just fabulous? I swear the cover goddesses love me. Okay, first contest coming up. What is the name of the first book Cerise and I wrote together? Winner gets a choice from my backlist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. until the dawn?

    elizabeth_14@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth, got it in one. I am emailing you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW, Until Twilight, Book 3 in the series, has hit the Top 100 in the Sony Bookstore. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats ladies!!! How exciting! :) Cant wait to read more of your stories! :) I love your parites! So much fun! :)
    shadowluvs2read(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, new contest. Read the excerpt above for F Stop. Post in ONE LINE what you think best describes the book. I'll pick 3 winners for this. Oh, and Book #1 in the Phoenix Agency, Jungle Inferno, is also on Sony's Top 100.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing books. There is such amazing affirmation of talent.
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. When Kat's sister disappears, along with her boss and his family, Mike and the Phoenix Agency roll into action, with Kat's remote viewing abilities playing a key role in the search.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great, shadow. Come on, tho. Someone else take a crack. See how well she did it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, congrats on making Sony's top 100s!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much. I'm jazzed! Okay, ladies, I'm taking 30 to do my treadmill, which I slacked off on this morning, Then I'll be back to pick the next winner, so put on your creative caps.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved Jungle Inferno. My answer for the excerpt would be
    everybody deserves a second chance.

    1_trouble AT msn DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alright here's my crack at creativity:

    It took two years to find each other again but now, with her sister missing, Kat and Mike are chasing the bad guys by day and erotic pleasure by night. Texas has never been hotter!

    I couldn't quite work out how to include the Phoenix Agency and Remote Viewing in a single sentence (yes, I know the sentence above is actually 2 sentences). My first attempt was 4 sentences!
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  18. But Jen, you did a great job. You and shadow both. And since it's just the two of you, each of you email me with your choice of book and you each win one. Send me your choice at desireeholt @ desireeholt dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. aghh.I missed out.That's what I get for going and watching Thor..lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. And Donna,a how could I have missed you. Email me with your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Okay, taking a football break. Back in 30 with another contest. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice party, Ladies! Happy to be here and love to find new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Welcome, Carly. Cerise and I do this once a month and just hang out with our readers and have a good time.
    Oh, and a reminder that Cerise's Lady Starling's Stockings is available for 99 cents for LIMITED time.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Okay, next contest. I think a lot of people are hanging out watching football today (or shopping! LOL) But for us at the party, here you go.
    In one sentence describe your favorite kind of hero. Best line gets a choice from my backlist. (And maybe I'll put him in my next book!)

    ReplyDelete
  25. My favorite kind of hero,the tough gruff takes no bullshit kinda guy on the outside but a sweet protective loving guy on the inside.
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite kind of hero is there for me, a little tough and macho, but also with a bit of humor.

    Eva
    evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Okay. Keep 'em coming ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Okay, before I hand out the last two prizes, just a note that I've been nominated for Author of the Year by Authors After Dark and Joy Ride has been nominated for Book of the Year. Very exciting! Cerise and I are working on the next Nemesis book and I have the next book in the Phoenix Agency and the next in Night Shifters cooking on my computer.
    So
    Anonymous and elaing8, email me at desireeholt @ desireeholt dot com, with your choice from my backlist. Cerise will be back from Spain next month and we'll be back here rocking' it out on October 18.

    We'll be looking for you. Thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My favorite kind of hero is smart, funy, a little broken and loves his woman with everything in him.

    Course, it doesn't hurt if he is well muscled, dark, handsom, rich and a beast in the sack! I just couldn't resist! After sitting through my daughter's tennis lesson, I need an adult distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on the AAD nomination. I attended AAD this year in Philly. It was a lot of fun. I would love to attend next year in NOLA!

    ReplyDelete
  31. i think my favorite kind of hero is a mix of an alpha and a beta. he is condifant and tough but knows how to be gentle and has a sense of humor and can compromise when he needs to.

    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you.
    Congrats on your nominations.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks so much for the prize, glad to hear you ladies are still at it, we readers certainly appreciate it!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi! I had to go to work and missed most of the party. :( Hope you ladies have a wonderuful night!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Belated hugs, Desiree and Cerise! So sorry to have missed your party yesterday--glad it was a rockin' good time ;)

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete