Thursday, December 22, 2011

Celebrating A Sexy New Shifter Menage For Tianna Xander

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating the release of BEARY MERRY XMAS, a sexy new shifter menage from Tianna Xander!

Tianna is the author of several paranormal, time-travel and science fiction romance novels. She loves reading everything from romance novels, murder mysteries and encyclopedias, to handbooks on solar energy. Tianna is the first to admit she spends far too much time surfing the internet and chatting with her online friends and critique groups. Having written several novels and working on at least one more at any given time -- Tianna still finds time for her family, friends and her many pets. She currently lives in Michigan with her husband, two children, three cats, two big dogs and one occasionally terrorized Netherland Dwarf bunny. Her life is anything but boring.

WEBSITE *** BLOG *** MYSPACE *** FACEBOOK

BEARY MERRY XMAS by Tianna Xander

When Lara follows two turtledoves into the woods, she expects to die. Instead, she finds two gorgeous shifters who are hot enough to die for.

When Lara's car breaks down, she starts walking, even when logic dictates she stay with her car. After walking for miles in the cold Scottish Highlands in December, she follows a pair of unlikely prophets in the form of turtledoves into the woods. Why not? The way she figures it, she's dead anyway.

When Duncan and Jamie follow two turtledoves who just won't take no for an answer, they find the most beautiful woman they have ever seen, sleeping as though she were some fairytale princess. A snowstorm, two rescues and an unexpected infant later, they all must decide if they belong together or if this was nothing more than a holiday filled with magic.

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Leave Tianna a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for an ebook of your choice from Tianna's impressive backlist - check out all your choices on Tianna's Website! Be sure to leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!

16 comments:

  1. Morning Tianna and super congrats on the new book! What a fun and sexy Christmas story!

    Tell us all about the new book and about your other new Christmas story for this year.

    I know this is a busy, busy time of year for you at your day job and you can only pop in a couple of times today - pretty busy time of year for everyone, but we still wanted to celebrate your new release!

    Hope the book does really well for you and I wish you a wonderful Christmas and the best 2012 has to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new release, Tianna - I loved it! You have such a wonderful imagination :) Cant't wait to see what you come up with next!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new release Tianna. Where did the idea of using Turledoves as the guides come from?

    Merry Christmas to all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new release.It sounds really good.

    What was your first impression of the cover?

    Happy Holidays!
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, DeNita!I'm sorry I couldn't drop by before now. The internet was down at work and this is a busy time of year, so there was no one available to fix it. :-/

    I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missy,

    Thank you so much! That means a lot coming from you. :-)

    Ilona,

    This was actually supposed to be a short story for a blog contest about the twelve days of Christmas. True to form for me, the short turned into a long and I submitted a naughty excerpt from the book instead of a short. If you couldn't guess, I got the second day of Christmas. :-)

    Elaing8,

    I love how the cover kind of looks like a Christmas card. I couldn't have imagined a better cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "A snowstorm, two rescues and an unexpected infant later" - That is awesome! Thanks for the book info and the giveaway.
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen B.,

    Thank you. I dislike writing blurbs, it's my main weakness. I'm glad you liked it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new release! How do you come up with names for your characters?
    greenduckie13 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greenduckie13,

    Good question. :-) I go to a name generator and refresh until I see a name I like. Sometimes I put in search parameters like Spanish, Italian or Russian if I want my character to be of a specific nationality. I try not to use names of people I know. that way they can't get mad at me if the character turns out to be a jerk. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tianna, congrats on this latest--it sound awesome! I love holiday stories, and this sounds like a fun one to treat myself to this season! Have you written stories for other holidays? Do you have ideas/plans for other Christmas stories?

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops, btw, I was posting using my husband's account--sorry for any confusion!!

    flchen1

    ReplyDelete
  13. flchen1,

    I have plans for a series of holiday books about this world, the same goes for The Ornament, which was released at Devine Destinies on December first.

    When I got the idea for the two stories this year, I realized that these books could be in a series, I've yet to name the series, but I'm leaning toward something like The Holiday Miracle series or something like that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to stop by and read the excerpt and for all of the great questions you had.

    I love interacting with readers, so don't be afraid to contact me through my website.

    Thank you all for your time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you went off from The Twelve Days of Christmas theme. Would love to read this book.
    linze_e at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tianna,
    Merry Christmas.
    i am a huge fan and i love all of your books i have read. i really like the storyline for this one, you don't see bear-shifters very often and they are usually such good stories when you do that i often wonder why we don't see more. also 2 hot guys, what more could a girl want? LOL

    i know i am late to the party but wanted to say congratulations on this new release and on the other that you mentioned. i hope you and your family have a blessed and joyous Christmas. May all of your dreams and wishes for the New Year come true.

    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete