Saturday, December 3, 2011

Celebrating A New Paranormal Christmas Romance From Tianna Xander

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating the release of THE ORNAMENT, a new sweet holiday vampire romance from Tianna Xander!

Tianna is the author of several paranormal, time-travel and science fiction romance novels. She loves reading everything from romance novels, murder mysteries and encyclopedias, to handbooks on solar energy. Tianna is the first to admit she spends far too much time surfing the internet and chatting with her online friends and critique groups. Having written several novels and working on at least one more at any given time -- Tianna still finds time for her family, friends and her many pets. She currently lives in Michigan with her husband, two children, three cats, two big dogs and one occasionally terrorized Netherland Dwarf bunny. Her life is anything but boring.

WEBSITE *** BLOG *** MYSPACE *** FACEBOOK

THE ORNAMENT by Tianna Xander

When Kylee breaks an antique ornament she found in a specialty store, she doesn’t expect to find herself flung into another reality.

After dreaming of the same man night after night, Kaylee realizes she’s fallen in love…with a vampire. Too bad he only exists in her imagination. After a trip to the mall and a strange ornament shop, Kaylee finds herself back home, only it’s not quite the same. The man on her couch who looks dead can talk into her mind and he insists she’s the one who isn’t supposed to be alive.

After a year of living without his beloved mate, Gregori decides to end his life. Too bad he picked the wrong night. After thieves break into his beloved mate’s home, he finds what can only be a Christmas miracle in the form of his mate, alive and well and as snarky as ever. Given a second chance, Gregori sets out to convince Kaylee that her place is at his side.

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Leave Tianna a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for an ebook of your choice from Tianna's impressive backlist - check out all your choices on Tianna's Website! Be sure to leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!

16 comments:

  1. I just wanted to take the time to thank you for having me today, DeNita. I would be happy to answer any questions or comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tianna! This sounds like a terrific holiday story--is it connected to any of your others?

    Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sounds like a great story. It's a wonderful life isn't it.

    1_trouble AT msn DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flchen,

    No it's not a part of any other series. Although, I have been thinking of making this a holiday series that includes a different ornament and a different person every time. Maybe a Christmas miracle series or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for visiting, Donna. Yes it is a wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I win, can I choose The Ornament as my book? I am putting together a holiday reading list and I don't have anything like this on my list!
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen B,

    I don't know. I would have to ask my publisher. I have a few other holiday stories you could choose from if not. You can check them out at www.tiannaxander.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tianna congratulations on your release it sounds amazing .I will definately be picking this one up.You are a new to me author and I cant wait to dive into your books.
    Have a great weekend
    flanagan@mebtel.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tianna,
    congratulations on the new book and release day. i love the cover, it's beautiful and the excerpt was both engaging and funny. the interaction between the characters had me laughing out loud and my family asking me what was so funny. :)

    did you get to help design the cover? i know that some authors have alot of input and some have very little. i hope you and yours have a Happy Holiday Season.

    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wanda,

    Thank you so much. It's always good to hear that the blurbs I've written make the book sound appealing. I always think I suck at writing them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Tammy! I'm glad you liked it. :-)

    As far as the cover goes, it was designed by Martine Jardin. I don't usually give her a lot of insight as far as what I think the covers should look like. I think she does an awesome job when I give her a description of the characters then give her artistic freedom. After that, I wait to recieve a copy for my approval.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to visit and comment today. I love doing this and I love to interact with readers. I will check this page in the morning just in case there are more questions.

    Have a wonderful night, everyone and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds like a fun possibility, Tianna--I love holiday stories, and it'd be great to look forward to more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tianna! As you know I was out of town yesterday and had to miss your party :( but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the excerpt and how excited I am to see you have another release this month!

    Great to see more books from you and I can't wait to check out your shifter Christmas story later this month!

    Hope you enjoyed your party, enjoy your holiday and hope THE ORNAMENT is a huge seller for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much! As usual, it was great to be here. I had fun answering the readers questions yesterday and I look forward to coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  16. flchen,

    Thanks! I love writing holiday stories. It really gets the imagination going.

    ReplyDelete