Friday, December 16, 2011

Celebrating A Sexy Fairy Tale From Sandra Sookoo

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating a sexy grown-up fairy tale from Sandra Sookoo.

Sandra Sookoo is a writer of romantic fiction. Her portfolio includes historical, contemporary, sci-fi and paranormal romances. She loves to blend genres and spice them up and often times will add humor as well.

After catching the writing bug at the young age of ten, she’s gone on to grow her unique writing style. She’s a regular contributor for the Paranormal Romantic's blog and has a great time keeping things interesting at the Believing is Seeing blog.

When not immersed in creating new worlds and interesting characters, Sandra likes to read, bake and travel. Her favorite place to spend vacation hours is Walt Disney World. It’s where dreams come true and the soul can play. That suits her just fine. Writing is her ultimate dream job.

WEBSITE *** FACEBOOK *** TWITTER *** BLOG


WISHFUL THINKING by Sandra Sookoo

Plus-sized Jovie Andrews is constantly passed over for promotions and she feels invisible. Things only get worse when her boss, thinking he can impress the owner of their company, tells everyone that she can change old contracts into gold bars. If Jovie thought her life was bad before, she had no idea how horrible it could be until she finds herself in a room with stacks of outdated contracts she's expected to miraculously transform.

As she pours a cup of tea, she rubs at a stain on the creamer pot, and a magical being, Rand, appears, saying he'll help her with her troubles - for a price each time. Skeptical yet curious about the exotically sexy man, she agrees, but she's not prepared for the erotic things he does to her as reward. Over the course of her trials, he teaches her how worthy of good things she really is.

Once the tasks are completed, and freed of Rand's help, Jovie is given an ultimatum: find out his full name or exchange her life for Rand's; otherwise, he'll be lost for all eternity and she'll be trapped in the prison he came from.

BUY THE eBOOK  ***  BUY IN KINDLE   ***   READ THE EXCERPT  *** WATCH THE TRAILER



WIN - Leave Sandra a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for a copy of Sandra's new book! Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!

14 comments:

  1. Good morning Sandra and super congrats on your new release - it sounds fantastic!!

    Tell us about your new book and for those not familiar with the Silver Slipper Series - can you fill us in?

    I've been reading about your Christmas baking on twitter and am ashamed I haven't even started! lol...

    Hope you enjoy your special day and hope the new book is a bestseller for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that video. Nicely done.
    Congrats on the new release, Sandra. I enjoyed it thoroughly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video. I'm liking the concept too. Will be adding this to my wish list.

    1_trouble AT msn DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for not being here sooner. I was out Christmas shopping with my mom and just got home.

    Thanks for having me on the blog :-) DeNitta, yes I'm a baking fool at the moment--especially since I'm not writing that much at the moment :-)

    As for the Silver Slippers line at Liquid Silver Books, it's their new call for erotic fairy tales, and it's right up my alley since I'm a total sucker for fairy tales :-)

    Thanks Donna! I hope you'll pick the book up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a great trailer!! Congrats on the book release, Sandra! I hope the shopping crowds weren't too brutal!

    Thank you for the giveaway chance! I can't wait to get my hands on your books - or should I say my eyes on your words? hehe!

    Gena Robertson
    robertsongena@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tracey :-) Reimagining fairy tales is a sickness LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Gena :-) I was pretty pleased at how the trailer turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not read many books about genies. This one sounds really good! Congrats on the new release.
    June M.
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new release.It sounds really good.

    What was your favorite scene to write?

    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks June :-)

    Elaine--my favorite scene? Hmm, that's a tough one. I really like the scene where Jovie first meets Rand. I also like the scene where she turns the seductive tables on him toward the end :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your new release, Sandra! And hope you had fun shopping with your mom! Reimagined fairytales are awfully fun! Do you have ideas for some additional tales for the future? Which ones are your favorites?

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy reading fairy tales. Did not realize there is a new line with Liquid Silver, so I will check that out.
    linze_e at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Fedora! Yes, I love doing fairy tales. I'll have another one coming out sometime after the first of the year. That one is a Beauty and the Beast meet the Ugly Duckling deal :-) BATB I think is my favorite lol

    Hi Lindseye! Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow love this take on rupelstiltskin or however you spell it. It sounds great. Congrats on yur new release.

    ReplyDelete