Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Paranormal Suspense From Zenobia Renquist

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog we are celebrating the release of LOVE REVERSED, a new paranormal suspense from Zenobia Renquist (aka D. Renee Bagby)

LOVE REVERSED by Zenobia Renquist

It's only an even swap when both parties are satisfied.

Cinnamon came to the Hawaii celebrity retreat to meet her favorite actress.
Calhoun crashed to find answers about his missing uncle. Neither of them signed on for the part of the tour that included body swapping.

They have to find a way to switch back without anyone realizing their predicament.

Long nights of searching for answers become even longer when curiosity takes over. It's a once in a lifetime chance to see how the other half loves, they don't plan to let it slip away.

BUY THE eBOOK   ***   READ THE EXCERPT


Zenobia Renquist/D. Renee Bagby is a military brat turned military wife who is currently stationed in Hawaii with her husband and two cats.

Whether writing as D. Renee Bagby or Zenobia Renquist, she is a world-builder. She loves inventing new cultures and shaping their histories and laws because it beats researching the existing ones.

Her stories span the fantasy gamut but she dabbles in sci-fi and contemporary from time to time. While her main characters tend to be of different races, she doesn't let skin color rule or limit her stories. For her, it's all about how much she can torture her characters so they earn their happily-ever-after ending.

The rules are all new and pre-conceived notions will only slow you down, so when reading Renee's stories, she asks only one thing -- Leave Your Reality Behind.

WEBSITE   ***   TWITTER *** BLOG *** FACEBOOK *** NEWSLETTER


WIN - Leave Zenobia a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for a copy of her new book!! Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!

11 comments:

  1. Good morning Zenobia/Renee! Happy new year and super congrats on the new release!

    I love the sound of this one - body swapping and learning how the other half loves - what a fun concept!

    Tell us about the new book and where the idea for it came from and if we'll be seeing more of these characters.

    Since this is our first launch party of the new year, tell us what your goals are for the coming year?

    Hope you enjoy your party today and I hope LOVE REVERSED is your best seller yet!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new book. I know this is off topic, but do your cats travel well?
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DeNita and happy new year!

    The idea for LOVE REVERSED came from seeing several movies and TV shows that featured men and women who got body swapped. I just thought it would be a fun concept to write about. Now that I've done, I will probably not do it again. The pronouns got way confusing.

    My goals of the coming year are to write more. I did lots of novellas in 2011. I want to do both novels and novellas in 2012. I have a list of which books I want to get finished. Hopefully in Jan 2013 I can look back and see that I finished the majority of them.

    Thanks for holding this launch!

    ~ Zenobia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debby - Thanks for stopping by and no worries with the off topic. My cats are used to traveling. This is their fifth move and second time flying long distance. Of course they are pissed and stressed, but they get over it after about an hour and just tough it out. Once we get to the destination, they are skittish and snappy until they get used to the new place. After that adjustment period, they love it.

    They are about to moved down the street as we have been issued our permanent house. It'll be a stressful five minute trip in the kitty carrier and then they get to run around a bigger house.

    happy new year!

    ~ Zenobia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of the gender swap. I look forward to reading the book for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the feel of this book. I will be putting it on my to read list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zenobia,
    Congratulations on the new release.
    I hope that you and your family had a great Christmas/ Holiday(however you celebrate it) and a Happy New Year's Eve.

    i love the cover of this book, it's beautiful. but then most of your covers are. Do you get to choose which artist you want to work with for each book so that it has the look you want?


    may all of your dreams and wishes for the New Year come true.

    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, do you plan on writing any contemporary military romances?

    Loray
    sweetpea122 at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Candy - Thanks and I hope you enjoy it.

    Patti - Thanks. Hopefully it'll make it to the top of your TBR pile soon.

    Tammy - Thanks! Changeling Press has some very talented artists. This is my first time working with Karen Fox and I love this cover. Changeling allows us to request an artist if we want a particular style, but I normally work with whoever pulls my name.

    Loray - Howdy. I do have some military-themed titles planned but they will be paranormal/fantasy. I don't wander into contemporary all that often.

    Thanks all for stopping by and Happy New Year.

    ~ Zenobia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Loray (sweetpea) you are my winner.

    Thanks again all for coming out.

    ~ Zenobia

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting! What a wonderful way to start the new year, thanks.

    Loray
    sweetpea122 at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete