Monday, October 22, 2012

Celebrating Wendi Zwaduk's Release Day

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating a sexy new paranormal from Wendi Zwaduk just in time for Halloween.

MISS ME BABY by Wendi Zwaduk

Say you’ll haunt me, since I’ll never stop loving you.

Felicity Black never quite understood love. She worked her assets to get what she wanted and didn’t care who got in the way. Until she met John. He saw past her superficial self to the woman inside. Death separated her from John before she could tell him how she truly felt. Now she’s got her chance...just not in the way she expected.

John wanted Felicity to haunt him. She had been the only woman to stir not only his heart but his soul as well. But the woman claiming to be his lost love can’t be her... Felicity was dead. He has to decide whether to trust his gut or walk away from a new start.

Can a second chance at a first impression lead to love or a lifetime of heartbreak?

Reader Advisory: This story contains an out-of-body experience, voyeurism, spanking, rough sex, masturbation, and a chance for love to strike twice.

Wendi Zwaduk always dreamt of writing the stories in her head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are her favorites, as long as he has an independent woman keeping him in line. She earned a BA in education at Kent State University and currently holds a Masters in Education with Nova Southeastern University.

Wendi loves NASCAR, romance, books in general, Ohio farmland, dirt racing, and her menagerie of animals. If you like her work, tell your friends and email her. She loves hearing from readers!

Wendi is published with Total-E-Bound, Changeling Press, Liquid Silver Books, Turquoise Morning Press and The Wild Rose Press. Come join her on this fantastic journey!

WEBSITE *** BLOG *** TWITTER *** FACEBOOK *** AMAZON *** GOODREADS *** PINTEREST *** GOOGLE+ *** ROMANCE NOVEL CENTER *** NEWSLETTER

WIN - Leave Wendi a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for your choice of ebook from her backlist - Check Out Your Choices!  Please leave your email address so Wendi can contact you, if you are today's winner!

13 comments:

  1. Happy Release Day Wendi!!!

    Tell us all about your new book and the Haunted by You Series.

    You've been really busy with new releases this fall, tell us what you have coming up.

    Enjoy your release day party and here's to MISS ME BABY being a huge bestseller for you! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haunted By You is a collection of stories where there's the element of a ghost. Being haunted by a love that never really died or a lover that never let go. In the case of Miss Me Baby, the story came out as a sequel to Careless Whisper. Readers wanted to know what happened with Felicity. But since she was already dead in CW, her story was a little trickier. I took a chance and listened to what she had to say. Hopefully you'll all love it, too.

      Thanks DeNita for having me today!

      Delete
  2. Do you have a preference between writing m/m and m/f? Do you approach writing them a lot differently?

    Trix, vitajex(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trix!! So glad you could make it. Honestly, I don't have a preference between mm and mf. The nice part is I have two different names I write under so I can go in so many directions. I've got variety. Yes, as Wendi I tend to write more MF and MFM, but I've mixed in some MM. Megan Slayer, my other name, tends to be more MM, but she's got a Glow series with almost any combo you can think of. I do approach MM differently than MF in that I have two male personalities and I want to make sure the reader can tell who is who. But generally the characters are so unique that's not a problem. Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  3. Miss Me Baby sounds like a great story, adding it to my list.
    When you get a chance to do any reading, who are some of your favorite authors?
    skpetal at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to read lots of authors. Ayla Ruse, Zenobia Renquist, Mychael Black, KA Mitchell, Anne Rainey, GA Hauser... long list and that barely scratches the surface. I hope you enjoy the book. :-)Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Fascinating premise, Wendi! I can't wait to see where you go with this story! Do you have any fun Halloween plans?

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to say we're doing something cool, but at this point, I have no idea what we're doing. :-) I hope you enjoy the story Fedora! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Interesting sounding story! How much research did you do for this book and what kind of research?

    susanmplatt AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read books on Ghosts and reincarnation. But mostly I let the characters dictate what they wanted to do and where the story would go. I'm on the fence as to whether I believe in ghosts, but if there's a chance to make things better or fix the past in the future, then I'm game. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the book! Do you have a lot of animals?

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lots of critters. Probably too many, but that happens. :-) Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  7. My winner is...Trix, vitajex(at)aol(dot)com! Thanks to everyone for stopping by and Trix, I'll be emailing you shortly! Thank you for spending my release day with me!

    ReplyDelete