Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Celebrating Veronica Tower's New Snowbound Release

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating a sexy new release in Veronica Tower's popular Snowbound Series!

SNOWBOUND HALLOWEEN by Veronica Tower

Snowbound Series Book 12

It's Halloween and Thea is scared. The pregnancy test came back positive and being single, thirty-eight, and living at home with her very controlling mother is not a great way to start a family. She really doesn’t know what she’s going to do and there’s absolutely no one she can talk to about this.

And Nick—well the problem with telling Nick is Thea can’t convince herself he wants to be a Dad. Maybe someday he will, but not by surprise; not like this; not on the night of the big Halloween party he’s hosting at his bar. At least in October it can’t snow…

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

Veronica Tower was married to her high school sweetheart for five deliriously happy years and ten far less wonderful ones. Now she is taking the time to make up for lost opportunities. In addition to returning to school to pursue a degree in psychology, Veronica has committed herself to fully exploring her fantasies, both in writing and in person…

WEBSITE *** FACEBOOK

WIN - Leave Veronica a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for a copy of her new book! Please leave your email address so we can contact you, if you are today's winner!

And check out Veronica's new contest over on the contest page at AuthorIsland for a $10 Red Rose Gift Certificate!

13 comments:

  1. Good morning Veronica and super congrats on your new release - SNOWBOUND HALLOWEEN. This is the 12th book in your Snowbound Series! That's incredible. For those of us not familiar with your Snowbound Series, can you tell us a bit about it and how the books connect? Do they need to be read in order?

    I hope you enjoy your cyber launch party today and here's to SNOWBOUND HALLOWEEN being your biggest seller yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snowbound is a series of stories about romance and the snow. The books are loosely connected but each story stands by itself so it is not necessary to start with number one. So far there are three different relationships being explored in the series as the women of an extended family search for the men they want to spend their lives with. The joy in writing a series like this is that I get to start with new love but also to explore the ways in which these women's romances evolve as their relationships mature. It's a sweet and often very hot set of books.

      Delete
  2. I love Halloween. It is my favorite holiday. Any holiday is fun though so I'm glad to read about this series. Congrats on the release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kissa, Halloween has always been a big holiday in my family. It's great to write about what we love!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your latest release, it sounds great! That is a fantastic excerpt!

    Do you have a scene in your mind that you haven't been able to fit into one of your stories yet?

    schaballa(at)echoes(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, and of course I do. There are lots of scenes lingering in my imagination that I'm building stories around. That is one of the major inspirations for writing and it is very exciting to work out the details that let those scenes come to life.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your release! I will admit this cover pulled me in to read more. Seeing that it's a series has me going to look and see what other books there are.

    What inspires you to write? Is there a favorite book that you've written so far?

    tiffanykrepps @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany, I've been very blessed to have such wonderful covers for my stories. I've always felt driven to write. I get images in my mind that need to be explored and developed and that can't happen completely in my mind. They don't become fully "real" until they're written down.

      It's always hard to decide on a favorite book. It's usually the one I'm writing right now. But of my already published ones, three of them come to mind right now. Snowbound Christmas which started the whole idea for this series. It's a sweet (and very hot) romance built on a chance meeting on an airplane. The Runaway, which is my historical romance, and still gets under my skin as my very lonely hero and heroine slowly learn to trust each other. And finally my novel House Rules which is very different from my other books--it's not a traditional romance but is an exciting (and I hope touching) voyage of sexual and self discovery.

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the release..

    Thanks for sharing

    BeckeyWhiteATGmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the book! What are you Halloween plans?

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! Halloween is a family day. The month up to it is spent decorating and the early evening is always spent giving out candy to the neighbors and focusing on the kids. No big party this year, but maybe next year!

      Delete
  7. Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment on my story. I hope you all enjoy it. I know I loved writing it.

    And thinks DeNita for hosting me here at Author Island.

    ReplyDelete