Monday, March 15, 2010

Celebrating A New Silhouette Desire Release For Jules Bennett

Today we're celebrating the release of SEDUCING THE ENEMY'S DAUGHTER, a new Silhouette Desire from Jules Bennett!

At the age of twenty-three, Jules opened her own beauty salon, married her high school sweetheart and had a wonderful family, but still felt like there was something else she should be doing.

So she did it. One night she sat down and started working on a summary of the story in her head. Her husband found her notes and asked what it was. She told him, "I'm going to write a book" then held her breath, waiting for him to laugh. Instead he looked at her, smiled, and said, "This is good. When can I read more?" Ahhh, her first fan.

Jules lives in Ohio where she runs a beauty salon by day and writes passionate, memorable romances . She says her home is usually in a state of chaos because she'd much rather create a new story than run the sweeper. Luckily her husband, daughters and beagle don't seem to mind that she's not domestic...that is until she forgets to feed them.

VISIT WEBSITE *** GET NEWSLETTER


SEDUCING THE ENEMY'S DAUGHTER by Jules Bennett

Brady Stone had just learned the new manager of the property he wanted was a woman...and quite desirable. Charming Samantha Donovan into giving away corporate secrets would be even sweeter considering she was the enemy's daughter.The business magnate had been planning his revenge for years. Now the only thing standing between Brady and victory was a beautiful, innocent pawn. His head told him to forget about any possible future with Samantha. But his heart knew that in destroying the Donovan empire he would be ruining his last chance at happiness.

BUY THE BOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Leave Jules a comment or question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for an autographed copy of her new book SEDUCING THE ENEMY'S DAUGHTER!! Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you're our winner!

21 comments:

  1. Hey Jules!!! Congrats on the new release!!

    We've been waiting for this one for some time, I can't believe it's finally here!!

    I loved the excerpt - very well written and I already like your heroine Samantha. Can't wait to read the entire book.

    Enjoy your party and lifting my glass to wish you a bestseller!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new release. Do you get ideas for your books from the talk in the salon?

    kolists a/t gmail d\t com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, no Karen, no ideas from shop talk. I mean, I did have one lady who has been married 4 times with numerous live-ins. Now, I write romance and I don't think she's quite found her Happily Ever After...do you? :)

    I usually get my ideas from songs. Every song tells a story, I just expand on it. I also dream scenes. When I wake up, I take that scene and go with it:)

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new release Jules. I don't know how you do it all.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, I don't know how I do it, either...honestly. I'm actually working on time tables now to answer that very questions and hopefully help other authors with time management:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just signed up for your newsletter. This sounds like a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Leni! My newsletter won't start back up until the summer, but you're all set:)

    You should join my Yahoo! group. It's small, but growing and we'd love to have you!

    Thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read the whole book! You write beautifully ("Love In Bloom")...hope you will autograph this new one for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Jules! Congratulations on your latest book release--sounds delicious! I visited your website and signed up for your newsletter. With your family, business and writing career going strong, do you have much time to indulge in your "shoe & bag" addiction?

    gcwhiskas at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Morgan! You know I'll sign anything for you:)

    Virginia, I raise my girls right. They are 2 and 4 and go along with me on my addiction purchases...wait, that didn't sound right:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morgan, you know I'd sign anything for you:)

    Virginia, I'm raising my girls right. They go on my addiction shopping sprees:) They are 2 and 4. Can't start 'em too young!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your new release. I enjoyed reading the excerpt. I admire anyone that can put words together so others can enjoy the story.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Jane, I think my family sometimes gets sick of me stringing so many words together. I love to talk:)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I loved the excerpt & I loved the supportive real-life husband. Life is good.

    marypres@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the release. I enjoyed the excerpt and look forward in reading it.

    Thanks,
    Tracey D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats, Jules! How exciting it must be to realize a dream so concretely with books you can hold in your hands! How on earth do you manage to write with young girls at home? :) But how exciting that someday they'll be able to read your books, too! Does your husband read your writing? I'm glad he's supportive! That's an incredible blessing!

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the new release. I checked out your website and signed up for the newsletter. As someone who struggled with book reports in school, I greatly admire writers and their talent.

    ainfinger@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like an intriguing book. Congrats on the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think the first romance I ever read was a Desire...did you read those when you were younger? I mean what a great thing to see your book on a shelf in a bookstore where you use to buy your romances from!

    How many times have you walked into a bookstore to look at your book so far?? I think I would have hit every one in a 100 mile radius...lol

    May this be only the first of many!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jules!
    congrats on the release - enjoy your day!! your book sounds very interesting and I will put it on my wishlist!
    wish you all the best,
    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jerry, that's so funny! I HAVE gone to the stores within about 2 hours each way to sign and leave bookmarks in the books on the shelves:)

    Yes, my hubby is super supportive...mainly because he wants to retire and live off me;)

    Seriously, he was just as supportive when I did it for fun before I ever submitted to an agent. He's awesome!

    And I didn't read too many Desire books before becoming pubbed. My agent asked if I thought that was a line I'd be happy with because she said my voice really fit there. I read some that week and fell in love!

    As for writing with 2 young kids...don't ask. I don't know how I do it. One day I fear I'll be living the rest of my life in a padded room talking to my characters:)

    Thanks for all the posts! I had a blast here:)

    ReplyDelete