Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lexxie Couper's Cougar Challenge Book With EC Just Released

Today we're celebrating Lexxie Couper's new Cougar Challenge story - COPPING A FEEL.

Lexxie's not a deviant. She just has a deviant's imagination and a desire to entertain readers with her words. Add the two together and you get darkly erotic romances with a twist of horror, sci-fi and the paranormal.

When she's not submerged in the worlds she creates, Lexxie's life revolves around her family, a husband who thinks she's insane, a pony-sized mutt who thinks he's a lapdog, two yabbies hell-bent on destroying their tank and her daughters, who both utterly captured her heart and changed her life forever.

Contact Lexxie at http://us.mc536.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=lexxie@lexxiecouper.com, follow her on Twitter http://twitter.com/lexxie_couper or visit her at http://www.lexxiecouper.com/ where she occasionally makes a fool of herself on her blog.

COPPING A FEEL by Lexxie Couper
A standalone title in Elora's Cave's Cougar Challenge series.

Darci-Rae Whitlam doesn't know which is more disturbing, receiving scads of obscene phone calls - or getting so turned-on by said phone calls. Then there's the email from her American friend, Rachel, taunting Darci with something called a Cougar Challenge. Just the thought of seducing a younger man is enough to permanently soak her knickers. No wonder her ever-disapproving sister thinks she's oversexed!

Cybercrime Detective Jarrod St. James is investigating a case of stolen identity. He quickly learns the fiery redhead claiming to be Darci-Rae Whitlam is the real deal (his shoulder trapped in the jaws of her gargantuan dog might have sped that decision along). He really should go back to Sydney, continue tracking the imposter who's operating a phone-sex business in Darci's name...but the woman proves too tempting. Job be damned, he has to have her. The fact she's got a titillating challenge to complete only helps his case.

Darci just may be the fastest cougar to snag her cub yet. Being the victim of a crime has never been more fun!

BUY THE BOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Leave Lexxie a comment or question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for the download of your choice from Lexxie's backlist. Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner!

27 comments:

  1. Congrats Lexxie on the new release,it sounds really hot :)

    Do you know how many books will be in the Cougar Challenge series? or is it as long as the authors want to write them :)

    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Elaing8 :) As far as I know the Cougar Challenge series will continue for as long as the authors want to write them? I know I have another idea in mind (and quite a few of the original six do as well *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds great! congratulations on the new release lexxie!

    k_sunshine1977 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new release it sounds like a great book. What's your opinion on the older woman younger man in real life? Does the age difference matter to you? Would you date a younger man? For me the answer is no my mom's about fifteen years older than the man she lives with and my step mom is about 8 years older than my dad.

    sstrode@scrtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new release. Loved the excerpt. Where do I get a copy of a copulating teddys poster ;-)?

    acm05@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a hot read!

    kolists a/t gmail d\t com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new release. Thanks for the excerpt too, it's really good and I wanted to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Lexxie. I enjoy the Cougar Challenge series and so happy your're adding to it. Congratulation on the release of Copping a Feel. It sounds scrumptious!

    armiefox at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your new release!
    I love Cougar stories---why should young women have all the fun?

    ReplyDelete
  10. forgot my email

    kissinoak at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Cougar books! I'm all for a woman asserting herself and having fun with a man who can keep up with her.

    joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the new release Lexxie. Can't wait to read it.

    carolcobun(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Lexxie! Happy release day! I just treated myself to the first 12 Cougar titles; must add your new one to the bunch! I love the title--makes me smile! ;)

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy release week, Lexxie. Erotic romances with a bit of humor are so much fun to read, and I've thoroughly enjoyed all the excerpts I've seen posted. All the stories in this series are keepers, and I can't wait to read Copping A Feel.


    caity_mack at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. K-sunshine - Thank you so much. :)

    Sherry - I have no problem with a cougar relationship. My eldest brother has been in one since he was 18 (his partner is 15 years older than him). He's now 52. If that's not a HEA I don't know what is :)

    I'm of the opinion love doesn't know what age is. If you love/desire someone it doesn't matter if they're younger than you or older. You're heart knows what it wants. :)

    Anne - Right here ;) http://au.movieposter.com/poster/MPW-2929/Rules_Of_Attraction.html (Isn't it brilliant! I have a copy on my own wall at home *grin*)

    Karen in TN - Ta muchly. Can I guess that TN is Tennessee? (And did I spell it correctly?)

    Ilona - you're more than welcome. I'm posting new excerpt over on the International Heat's yahoo reader group now if you wanted to read more http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Heat_Wave_Readers/

    Armenia - Ta muchly (btw, I love your name. Can I steal it for a character?)

    Estella - I agree 100%. :)

    Joder - it really bugs me when society frowns on a older woman/younger man reletionship but doesn't seem to bat an eye on an older man/younger woman.

    Beth - Thank you :) I'm pretty excited.

    Flchen1 - Aren't they all fantastic. I'm so chuffed to be a part of this series. It's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cathy M - Erotic rom-coms aren't normally what I write, but I gotta tell you, this one just poured out of me (and I had soooo much fun writing it I've had to write more!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love! This sounds great, can't wait to get my hands on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The blurb was good. Good luckwith your book.

    loretta
    lbcanton@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the release Lexxie! The cover is pretty sweet:) The book sounds great. It's good that the books can be read as a stand alone even thought they are part of a series. I too agree that love is ageless.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry forgot to leave my email on the previous post...
    yadkny@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on the new release. I've enjoyed the Cougar Club and will have to add this one to my collection.

    ainfinger@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like a great book! My little brother is a cub as well. His wife is gorgeous and their son is younger than her granddaughter via her first marriage.

    Is there such a thing as a visa waiver?

    Booknook1966@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nicole - lol I can't wait for you to get your hands on it either :)

    Loretta - thanks for the comment on the blurbs. Blurbs are such tricky things to write, so it's good to get positive feedback.

    Yadkny - I really appreciate it when a publisher creates series that don't have to be read in a specific order. It makes it so much easier to enjoy.

    Andrea - Ta muchly. The Cougar Challenge is pretty awesome, isn't it :)

    Michelle - yep, there surely is such a thing. To come to the US for the Romantic Times Reader Convention this year, I had to apply for a US visa waiver. In fact, I did so on a fraudulent site and ended up having my identity stolen...which is pretty much where the idea for this story came from :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds like a fun read. Look forward to more books in this series.

    linze_e at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on the release Lexxie - for some reason, my comment didn't show up.... I love love love romantic comedies and I really love older woman/younger man stories! So I can't wait to read it.

    Hope you had a wonderful time at your cyber launch party and thanks for being a great guest! Hope the new book is a HUGE seller for you and best of luck with idea you have - hopefully we'll be celebrating it's release before long!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on the release!! Sounds like a great read! Haven't read any of this series but am now looking forward to it! What genres do you write in?

    susanmplatt AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I know that its a book. But would you ever have a younger man? and do you think when a women does date a younger man she is a perv.

    ReplyDelete