Monday, February 25, 2013

Celebrating Two New Releases From Megan Slayer

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating two sexy new February releases from Megan Slayer!

PAID IN FULL by Megan Slayer

Ever danced with the Devil?  I have...

You know how people make deals with God? I made one with the Devil. For what you ask? A boyfriend.

Little did I know, the Devil would not only take me up on the deal, but make it worth both our whiles -- just not in the way I'd imagined.

Turns out, nothing in my world is what it seemed.

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT


VALENTINE'S IN THE CLUB by Megan Slayer

What happens in the club, stays in the club...except on Valentine’s Day.

Being single on the dreaded day of love sucks. Ask Morgan. Three years in a row of sucky dates have made her gunshy. But a night of clubbing and a chance meeting with the man who features in her naughty fantasies just might turn this girl’s thoughts around. Maybe.

The moment he laid eyes on Morgan, Trip knew she was the woman for him. And what better day to make his move than Valentine’s Day?

He’s about to find out how hard he’ll have to work to get what he wants—her.

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

When she's not writing the stories in her head, Megan Slayer can be found luxuriating in her hot tub with her two vampire Cabana boys, Luke and Jeremy. She has the tendency to run a tad too far with her muse, so she has to hide in the head of her alter ego, but the boys don't seem to mind.

When she’s not obsessing over her whip collection, she can be found picking up her kidlet from school. She enjoys writing in all genres, but writing about men in love suits her fancy best. Currently hanging out every Wednesday and Friday at the Menagerie Authors site, hunting Hotties for the Saturday posts, and working on the next great story brewing in her head!

The cabana boys are willing to serve, unless she needs them. She always need them. So be nice to Javier or he will bite--on command.

She also masquerades under the name Wendi Zwaduk and is published through Changeling Press, Liquid Silver Books, and Total-E-Bound Publishing.

WEBSITE *** BLOG *** AMAZON *** GOODREADS *** FACEBOOK *** TWITTER *** NEWSLETTER

WIN - Leave Megan a question today at her cyber launch party and your name goes in the hat for a a beautiful beaded candle! Please leave your email address so Megan can contact you if you are the winner. Good Luck!

11 comments:

  1. Good morning Megan and super congrats on your new releases! Tell us a bit about each one. And tell us about Soul Debt - is that your series or Changeling's multi-author series?

    And super congrats on the fact that PAID IN FULL is Changeling Press' 2,000th release! Woo Hoot - that's awesome!

    Thanks so much for the great gift you're offering up today. Now this is something you've made, right? How in the heck do you find time to make anything with the amount of books you write as Megan and Wendi??

    Enjoy your launch party and I hope both releases are huge hits for you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did make the candle myself. It's stress relief. I work on bead work when the story doesn't flow. Tends to help. That and if you ask DH I never sleep. Grin. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love IR romance, do you have more IR romances available? And what kind of club is in your Valentine's story? Is it a BDSM club? I couldn't tell from the description of the book. Thank you and best of luck with your two new releases :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon! Glad you're here. Valentine's in the Club is set at a regular dance club. I've got another IR story, Gifted, which does take place at a BDSM club. I'm working on another for that club, a menage story, and I may go back and write the story for the sister in VITC. :-) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Does it take you a long time to come up with the titles?

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to use a line from the story to come up with a title. In the case of the club, it was Valentine's Day... in the club. :-) For Soul Debt: Paid in Full, the title just sort of happened. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hi there all, heге every pеrson
    is sharing such knowledge, thuѕ it's fastidious to read this web site, and I used to go to see this weblog all the time.

    Here is my web-site ... v2 cig review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could
    add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    my website Group Share
    my website :: hilton Head Island Vacations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can be found in her hot tub with two hot vampire cabana boys? LOL Love it! Now that's the life....

    miztik_rose@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep. Totally love it. :-) And thanks to Mary for stopping by...She's the winner! I'll email you off loop. Thanks to everyone who came out to party with me!

    ReplyDelete