Thursday, May 23, 2013

Celebrating Rebecca Royce's First Ellora's Cave Release

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating Rebecca Royce's first Ellora's Cave release!

DEMON WITHIN by Rebecca Royce

Dakota Daniels is an exorcist. Or at least she used to be, until a demon destroyed her life, killing her mother and sending her into hiding. She never knows what's around the next corner or whether she'll live through the night.

Brady Knox, billionaire tech guru and media darling, is a man used to getting what he wants. Except when it comes to his sister, Sydney. She is the secret he never tells a soul. After all, how do you tell the world your sister has been possessed since she was ten years old without seeming like a lunatic?

When Brady seeks out Dakota's assistance, he expects to get what he wants. When she doesn't comply, he's willing to use every resource at his disposal-even if that means seducing her into doing what he wants.

Dakota's body yearns for Brady but she isn't easily fooled, and if she decides to help him it will be on her own terms-assuming they can both make it through the night with their souls intact.

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

As a teenager, Rebecca Royce would hide in her room to read her favorite romance novels when she was supposed to be doing her homework. She hopes, these days, that her parents think it was well worth it.

Rebecca is the mother of three adorable boys and is fortunate to be married to her best friend. They live in northern New Jersey and try not to freeze too badly during the winter months.

She's in love with science fiction, fantasy, and the pararnormal and tries to use all of these elements in her writing. She's been told she's a little bloodthirsty so she hopes that when you read her work you'll enjoy the action packed ride that always ends in romance. Rebecca loves to write series because she loves to see characters develop over time and it always makes her happy to see her favorite characters make guest appearances in other books.

In Rebecca Royce's world anything is possible, anything can happen, and you should suspect that it will.

WEBSITE *** BLOG *** FACEBOOK   ***   TWITTER

WIN - Leave Rebecca a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and share this post with your friends using the share bar below and your name goes in the hat for a $10 Amazon Gift Card!!!  Please tell us how you shared and leave your email address so Rebecca can contact you if you are today's winner!

20 comments:

  1. Good morning Rebecca and super congrats on your new release and your first Ellora's Cave release!

    I LOVE EC's Shivers line of erotic horror, but for those not familiar with it, can you tell us a bit more about it and why you chose to write in for it?

    I love that you have a female exorcist, don't see that often and I can wait to read it. How did the story come to you?

    I hope you enjoy your Cyber Launch Party today and thanks so much for the Amazon Gift Card giveaway! Here's to DEMON WITHIN being a bestseller for you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds so good!! Adding to my wishlist! What are you working on now?

    shared on FB(susan platt) and Twitter(susanmp1225)

    susanmplatt AT Hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, Well I am actually finishing the last book in my YA series (Its the only non adult book I do) and then I have some single title things I'm going to work on before finishing two more series. I am always doing something. LOL

    As for the Shivers line and the female exorcist, I just tried to write about what scares me. I think thats the best way to handle the shivers line. If something scares you, it is likely to scare someone else too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa--talk about shiver-inducing, Rebecca! Congrats on this new release and on your EC debut! Is this story a stand-alone, or do you see revisiting this sometime with some sequels? :)

    Are you doing anything fun to celebrate (besides letting us readers grill you for deets?)? :)

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a stand alone. I have three uncompleted series right now so I can't possibly add another just now. But maybe another series in the future.

    No, I wish I was, but its basically a typical week. I did have lunch with a girlfriend to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have a favorite genre to write in? Shared via email.

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you going to have an exorcist party too? What will be prize be? Our soul restored? Can an exorcist remove my sense of humor. I surely hope not. Liza2write@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. bn100-I don't know that I have a favorite but I tend to write more paranormals than anything else.

    Liza-I would never do anything to change your sense of humor my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Rebecca. I love your other stories and read almost all of them, what sets this one off from the others?

    daringzoey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melissa! Hi! Probably the horror aspect to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was probably the only one who loved horror stories at the review site! Congrats on this book! :)

      Delete
  11. Hi Rebecca,

    is there a genre that you have not written in yet that you would love to?

    Shared FB

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this book sounds awesome! What is your favorite genre to read?

    quiltlady110 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Paranormal Romances, also Romantic Suspense.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your new release it sounds wonderful. Do you have any kind of rituals when your writing a new book? I love the cover did you have any say in it?
    Tweeted - https://twitter.com/SStrode/status/337741098015399938

    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great premise. I just shared the link on my Facebook page. What led you to write about exorcism?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the idea for this book. Don't think I've read many with this theme.

    Shared on Twitter- https://twitter.com/scarymary66/status/337883272707194880

    miztik_rose@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the new release! What is your favorite genre to read?

    amysmith98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Sherry. I get some say in the cover in the sense that I fill out a form and let them know what the characters look like and any ideas I'd had. But ultimately the publisher knows what it is doing with the covers and I trust them. Loved this one. I don't really have rituals but my books tend to have 13 pages in each chapter in the beginning.

    @Veronica, I'm not sure. I never know where my ideas come from.

    @Amy-Romantic Suspense and Paranormal Romance

    ReplyDelete