Sunday, August 19, 2012

Celebrating A New Warrior Hunger Release For Marisa Chenery And Ellora's Cave

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating a new release in Marisa Chenery's popular Warrior Hunger Series with Ellora's Cave!

A WARRIOR TO LOVE by Marisa Chenery

Book four in the Warrior Hunger series.


After a disastrous blind date leaves Alexis stranded, she hits up a handsome stranger in the restaurant for his cell phone. She connects to more than the cab company. One look from him has her pulse racing and other notable body parts standing at attention. Their instant chemistry has her night making a turn for the better.

A Warrior of Anubis since 1920, Konner finds the loneliness of his life getting to him. And being celibate for the last five years certainly isn’t helping matters any. But the sexy damsel in distress stirs passions long buried. He has to have her—in his life and in his bed. She’s everything he’s ever wanted in his long existence. But the nature of who he is could end this love affair before he has a chance at forever.


BUY THE eBOOK   ***   BUY IN KINDLE   ***   READ THE EXCERPT


Marisa Chenery was always a lover of books, but after reading her first historical romance novel she found herself hooked. Having inherited a love for the written word, she soon started writing her own novels.

After trying her hand at writing historicals, she now writes paranormals.

Marisa lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and four children. Check out Marisa’s website at www.marisachenery.com. She would love to hear from you, so drop her an email while you’re there.


WEBSITE   ***   BLOG   ***   FACEBOOK   ***   TWITTER   ***   NEWSLETTER 

WIN - Leave Marisa a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for a copy of her book!  Please leave your email address so we can contact you, if you are today's winner!

20 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new release. This book sounds fantastic. Can't wait to read it. Love the cover. How many books will be in the series?

    e.balinski(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joanne. There are only four books in the series. So this one is the last.

      Delete
  2. I hate the fact that I haven't been able to post sooner. But I have been helping my grandparents move all day. Your new book A Warrior to Love sounds like it would be an amazing read! I've read quite a few of your books in the past and love paranormal romance, but what inspires you to keep writing all of these books? Is there anything that you don't want to write or read?

    tiffanykrepps @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tiffany. I'm glad to hear you think A Warrior to Love sounds like an amazing read. What inspires me to keep writing is I think I just have too many stories in my head. I have to get them all out :). I'll read just about anything, but prefer paranormals, of course. As for writing, the only genre I haven't tried has been a straight contemporary. I might have to write one of those at some point.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the book! Is Canada a setting in your books?

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, bn100. Actually, I have a whole werewolf series called Big City Pack that is set in Canada. It's published at Ellora's Cave for their Oh, Canada! themed series.

      Delete
  4. Happy Sunday Marisa and congrats on your new release!

    For those not familiar with your Warrior Hunger Series, can you tell us more about it and how the books fit together? How many books do you have planned for this series?

    You've had a very busy summer, tell us what else you have coming out.

    I hope you enjoy your Cyber Launch Party today and I hope A WARRIOR TO LOVE is a huge bestseller for you!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Warrior Hunger series are about the men who have become one of the Egyptian god, Anubis', warriors. They were all chosen on a battlefield on the verge of death. In each book, they find their mates after having a solitary life up until that point. There are only four books in the series so A Warrior to Love is the last one.

      I have started a new werewolf series called Werewolf Sentinels. The whole six book series is already contracted at Ellora's Cave, and the first one is written. I'm just waiting to go through edits to find out what the release date will be. I'm writing book two right now.

      Delete
  5. One of the best things about AuthorIsland is the variety of "new to me" authors I get to meet. So which is more fun to write Worriors or werewolves?

    1_trouble@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say I have more fun with my werewolves :).

      Delete
  6. Enjoyed the blurb, cover is very eye catching!
    Look forward to reading these stories, they sound fantastic.
    skpetal at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the release! I've read some of your others books and have loved them so far. Do you go to conventions?

    mythic021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vanessa. So far, I haven't attended any conventions. I hope to in the not too distant future.

      Delete
  8. I'll be picking the winner of the draw a little later today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome excerpt Marisa, I LOVE how Konner and Alexis' gaming competition, The end of the game is soo HAWT!

    Mindy :)
    Birdsooong@aol.ocm

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've picked the winner and it's Donna. Congratulations. I'll be emailing you shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It supports 64 little bit running devices. This obviously suggests
    that connection speeds are insufficient with this protocol.



    my page ensynefo.com

    ReplyDelete