Friday, November 2, 2012

Celebrating Tianna Xander's Sexy New Ghost Menage

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating a sexy ghost menage for Tianna Xander.

HAUNTED PASSION by Tianna Xander

Will Jeni survive All Hallow’s Eve and the day of the dead in an Irish castle filled with haunted passion?

When Jeni makes a trip to Ireland on a whim, she finds the impossible. The two men she’s dreamed about most of her life are nineteenth century ghosts! Despite that, they want her with the same heat that they have displayed in her dreams for the last several years.

Will Jeni survive a night in an ancient castle filled with haunted passion?

BUY THE eBOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT


Tianna Xander is the author of several paranormal, time-travel and science fiction romance novels. She loves reading everything from romance novels, murder mysteries and encyclopedias, to handbooks on solar energy. Tianna is the first to admit she spends far too much time surfing the internet and chatting with her online friends and critique groups.

Having written several novels and working on at least one more at any given time -- Tianna still finds time for her family, friends and her many pets. She currently lives in Michigan with her husband, two children, three cats, two big dogs and one occasionally terrorized Netherland Dwarf bunny. Her life is anything but boring.

WEBSITE *** BLOG *** MYSPACE *** FACEBOOK


WIN - Leave Tianna a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for your choice of ebook from her backlist - Check out your choices on her website! Be sure to leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!

13 comments:

  1. Good morning Tianna and super congrats on the new release!!!

    Oh, I'm loving the idea for this one, for some reason, I really think ghosts are sexy - something very sensual about being touched by unseen hands ;) - And here you have not one, but two sexy ghosts!

    Tell us about how this book came to be and if we'll ever see this Irish castle and world you created again.

    Enjoy your party today and I hope HAUNTED PASSION is your biggest seller yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, DeNita! I got the idea from a dream. I dreamed of two men who were stuck in this limbo and only the woman they had fantasized about could release them.

      Haunted Passion is a short read at less than 7000 words, but it was fun to write. I love being able to use information I've learned from doing research.

      As always, it's great to be here and I look forward to interacting with everyone today.


      Delete
  2. Ooo, I just read the excerpt, I am so getting this right now! Sounds like a great weekend read, thanks Tianna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie! I hope you like reading as much as I liked writing it. :-)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the book! How was your Halloween?

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great. Thank you for asking. I have a collection of Halloween shirts that I started wearing about two weeks out and people at the day job were trying to see if they could figure out how many I have. It was funny to go to work and hear things like, "That's number six or is it seven?"

      When asked which shirt is my favorite, I always smile and say the one with the vampire teeth that says, "Bite Me." :-)

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a great read, Tianna!! It's on my TBR list. I love a good ghost story.

    Wilbytoday@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your newest release, Tianna. It was wonderful. What's next for you? When will you have another new release?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Missy! My next release is Where There is Hope, releasing at Siren Publishing on November 26th. You've read that one too. :-)

      Delete
  6. Intriguing premise, Tianna! I love how many genres you write in! Are you doing anything fun to relax this weekend?

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. :-) I wish I could do something fun, but I'm working the day job this weekend like I do every weekend. My true dream is to pursue my writing career fulltime. I hope that happens soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The winnner of the E-book is flchen and the winner of the surprise drawing of a $25.00 Amazon gift card is Wilbytoday I will contact you on how to collect your prizes. Congratulations, everyone! I hope to see you all at my next cyber launch party toward the end of the month. Who knows? I might give away another gift card!

    ReplyDelete