Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Celebrating Sandy Sullivan's New Cowboy Menage

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating Sandy Sullivan's sexy new cowboy menage TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!

Sandy is a romance author, who, when not writing, spends her time with her husband Shaun on their farm in middle Tennessee. She loves to ride her horses, play with their dogs and relax on the porch, enjoying the rolling hills of her home south of Nashville. County music is a passion of hers and she loves to listen to it while she writes.

She is an avid reader of romance novels and enjoys reading Nora Roberts, Jude Deveraux and Susan Wiggs. Finding new authors and delving into something different helps feed the need for literature. A registered nurse by education, she loves to help people and spread the enjoyment of romance to those around her with her novels. She loves cowboys so you'll find many of her novels have sexy men in tight jeans and cowboy boots.

WEBSITE *** TWITTER *** FACEBOOK


TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE by Sandy Sullivan

Montana Cowboys Three

Emma Weston, tomboy and small town Montana girl from hole in the wall Red Rock. Nothin' ever happens here except tumbleweeds catching on Rancher Adam's fence and shortin' out the electrical so the cattle escape, new wildflowers painting the prairie with a burst of color or an occasional rodeo accident to liven things up. So what the hell is country music's hottest singer's bus doin' embedded in the front end of her beat up old pickup? And why in the hell is she seein' double?

Beau Tucker is tired and cranky. Keepin' his wild ass brother in line, drivin' the tour bus, bookin' shows and tendin' to the money flow is gettin' old, but he promised he'd be there no matter what. Well he just ran into what when he runs a stop sign in the middle of Montana and cave's in the front end of a pickup belonging to one of the prettiest women he's ever seen. But will she see him for anything besides Brandon Tucker's brother?

Brandon Tucker is country music's hottest commodity. What Brandon wants, Brandon gets - except for Emma Weston. Yeah, she used to be a fan until he shot off his mouth and pissed her off enough to break his CD and throw it into the bushes. Can he sweet talk her enough to find out if she'd be interested in a threesome? Maybe, but he'll have to do a lot of ass kissin' and a whole lot more to smooth her ruffled feathers.

Little Miss Emma has one problem. She's hot for both the Tucker brothers. Brandon has been her wet dream for the last five years and now that she knows he has an identical twin, she's havin' all kinds of fantasies of being sandwiched between the two. What happens when the bus rolls out of Red Rock onto the next stop?

BUY THE eBOOK *** BUY IN KINDLE *** READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Leave Sandy a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for your choice of a print or ebook of Sandy's LOVE ME ONCE, LOVE ME TWICE!  Please leave your email address, so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good luck!

21 comments:

  1. Hey Sandy - Woo Hoo - super congrats on your new release and WOW - just saw that it is already #5 on the bestseller list over at Secret Cravings!! YOU GO LADY!

    Tell us all about your new release and for those who don't know about your Montana Cowboys Series, tell us about that and how these books fit together.

    Read the excerpt this morning and, boy howdy - the adult excerpt was steaming! Can't wait to read the book!

    Hope you enjoy your launch party today and hope TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE is your biggest seller yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't wait. Just got my copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on the new release.
    i love the cover, it's gorgeous and the excerpt was wonderful. i can't wait to read the rest of the book and see what happens next.

    how many books are you planning for the series, is this the last one?

    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new release! Did you have any input on the cover? It's HOT!
    greenduckie13 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have fantastic excerpts! Congratulations on your latest release, it sounds great!

    Do you have a scene in your mind that you haven't been able to fit into one of your stories yet?

    schaballa(at)echoes(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new release.

    Can the books in this series be read as stand alone?
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Thanks everyone for the great questions and comments. Let's see if I can answer them for you.

    I'm not sure how many will be in this series. I have 5 planned so far with the 4th piece currently in production. So, no, this is not the last one. I have at least 2 more planned.

    This one is one of my favorites for the covers as well. I had everything to say when we made it. The whole cover was done according to my specifications, which was great.

    I can't say I have a scene in my mind that hasn't made it into a story yet. The characters tell me what happens and how things work although I will get ideas for scenes from many different places. Usually, those end up in another story line though.

    Any of the Montana Cowboys can be read as a stand alone. They are all individual stories although the characters from the earlier ones do tend to show up in the others.

    ~ Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just have to love cowboys- yee-haw!
    Congrats on the release

    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  9. The book sounds great. Do you listen to country music and if so, who are some of your favorite artists?
    June M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds super hot! Who doesn't love a cowboy? Are they your favorite?
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. When you write a menage does one character's voice speak louder to you or is it a nice balance of which one is coming to you?

    lenikaye@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. June - I do listen to country music. Clay Walker and Chris Young are my favorites, but I also have Garth, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw and several others on my IPOD.

    Debby - cowboys are definitely my favorite. I personally read those and some BDSM.

    Leni - Sometimes one character is louder than the other at one point in the book than another. With the Tucker brother's, usually when one was talking louder, the scene ended up being in his POV rather than the other brother.

    I hope everyone enjoyed the excerpts and we'll pick a winner for the print copy of Love Me Once, Love Me Twice in the morning.

    ~ Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love me some hawt cowboys. Why do you like to write about cowboys?

    luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm right there with you - love cowboys!

    You like to read cowboy and BDSM, have you ever combined the two into a story? Heck, I'm not going to wait for the answer, I think I'll head to your website to find out ;)

    Best of luck with the new book, I'll be checking out the excerpt. I don't think I've ever bought a book without reading an excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your newest release! Very awesome! Sounds great! I love cowboys. HOT! Where do you get your ideas? What do you plan on writing next?
    shadowluvs2read(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I get ideas from everywhere. Seeing someone at the store, a song, a dream...whatever.

    My next project is in the works and the tentative title is Choices (Montana Cowboys 4) and it's about Kale's sister, Delaney. I've also started Montana Cowboys 5 which is titled Doctor Me Up. There is a small free read on Secret Cravings Publishing's website under Free Reads that will give you a taste of Montana Cowboys 5.

    ~ Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your new release, can't wait to get my hands on it!! It sounds amazing and I'm already crushing on the Tucker brother's myself :)

    june111(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh yeah. I love those boys. Both hot as h*ll and sexy to boot!

    ~ Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. The cover is beautifully done! Looks like a fun read! Congrats on your new release:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oops forgot my email
    xiaguan at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats, Sandy! Book 3 already? I have a little catching up to do (lucky me--I LOVE it when I discover that! When I can gobble up some backlist titles in a row, nothing makes me happier ;))

    Glad to hear it isn't the last story--do you prefer to write single titles or series?

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete